Fire in the Soul

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Aug 24, 2017.

2. But seriously tho, how will the silenced people participate?

3. I still can't get over how the rugs are actually eggs. Great job on the avatars this time, ata 

4. This is a Hunt I wish I could give away my googles. Ugly Avas! I know people with multiple accounts ruined this for us, but I want nothing to do with this Hunt other than to help those who want this furniture and avatars.

Still waiting for the Apes to produce a male avatar that is manly, and not emo or metro. Man up Apes! (May be waiting for awhile)

5. Im taking a dump at work after eating chili, a few boiled eggs for breakfast. The smell is quiet pungent and it made me think of you and the new mods.

6. The male avatars are most of the time gay looking?

7. so because they don't have abs or muscles each time, they're "gay looking"? pfffft 

8. SUPPORT

9. SUPPORT

10. SUPPORT

11. I don't see how's sending Pendants any different from receiving them.

ATA, could you please tell me how's it different?

12. You can't participate in this hunt because ATA banned silented players from playing this game now.

13. As a burner I think it's super lame to do a burning man story ugh. On another note, how are burners supposed to participate in this hunt if they'll be at burning man?

14. It allows players to complete a story on their own without having to ask for someone else to gift them pendants.

15. So I just got silenced last night and Now I can't complete the hunt what shoukd I do??? Please help

16. ATA have ban silenced players from participating in this hunt.

And if they haven't responded to your problem, then it proofs to me I'm right.

17. Proves*