Festive Collective

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Jean, Dec 12, 2017.

1. People buy furniture all the time with bentos, etc. Shouldn't have over paid when obviously they'd have a chance at more Christmas furniture during the holidays. So to complain about "last year's furniture" being brought back seems a little silly. I could see being upset if ONLY last year's furniture was here but ATA added a bunch of great new stuff to the mix.

2. Well. Only different is the Christmas will drop a snowman box...but both cats drop the same of 170 each items max...so why the point of doing a different cat for a box you might wont get.

3. And it's a longer CC lol which gives everyone more hits which ends up being more money.

I love the new CC. I hope they continue with a harder version of CC.

4. Ummm...both cc are 3hrs....one just takes less energy to hit (Xmas cc) which gives you more hits for total payout

5. Why do a normal cat if for the same price you have even a .1% of getting the box?‍♀️

6. Obviously. It's a longer CC which is what I said. So if you can hit more on CC now... Bigger payout. Simple math really.

7. Ata~ the game's dorm and other's dorm are in bug, please fix it. Whenever i look for furnis to buy, i cant see the whole dorm. The lower part was very low. The screen was like in the lower left corner~ pls fix it ata :(

8. make sure your app is updated and restarted. if that's all done, send a ticket to help about it. posting in forums won't do anything.

9. I know this is a small thing, but I wish the middle shelf item said Merry Christmas, instead of Happy Holidays.

In my opinion, we need to stop trying to take Christ out of Christmas.

11. Personally I'm wondering why the furni for Hanukkah is so much prettier than the one for Christmas?

Sorry if I spelled Hanukkah wrong.

12. Not everyone celebrates Christmas. -_- be respectful to different holidays k?

13. "The tradition I celebrate should have much better looking items." Multi-culturalism may not be one of your strong points but you should definitely look into improving it.

14. all the complaining about how its not "christmas" themed but rather holiday themed is why i hate christmas.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! ️?

15. Scrooge nub

16. You have an entire hunt themed Christmas with one shelf being inclusive. You’re not the only one who celebrates a holiday in December.
    Happy holidays.

17. THIS WAS NOT A LIT AF HUNT. 

18. IT'S NOT EVEN CHRISTMAS

19. BRUH FINE, ILL WAIT TILL CHRISTMAS 

20. What are these Cough Drops I got?