LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Feelin' Cozy, Might Delete in December

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Winter tingz

2. Really love the avis this month. Shame they are locked by coins, especially after BF. Guess I’ll admire them from a distance

3. Bunny disposition is liiiiife!!!

4. Cute female Avis 😍

5. I want beauty spots 😭💕

6. Whoever drew this, this is for you [​IMG]

7. When you love the avi but cant afford :(

Carrie, Cinnabun and mannavhan like this.
  8. This so cute but wish you would get rid of those hella ridiculous avatar coins. Cost too much for a 65/65 avi 🙄

Nikey and Carrie like this.
  9. Bunny disposition❤❤❤

10. (•'╻'• )꒳ᵒ꒳

Cinnabun likes this.

11. CONGRATULATIONS TO YOUR AVI DESIGNER! ALL THE DECEMBER AVIS ARE COOL! GOSH THOSE FEMALE AVIS, I HOPE ATA WILL ALSO GIVE AN OPTION TO BUY THOSE INSTEAD..

PureImagination and Sansa like this.
  12. The beauty avi.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😍😍

13. I like the avatars that cost 13 coins the most.

14. Beautiful! I absolutely love these but please let us purchase with ecs. I think the whole community has been pretty vocal about not liking the avatar coins. If they are going to stay please find a way to balance them and offer a way for us to purchase with ec.

Nikey, PureImagination, Hera and 5 others like this.
  15. Alright, so did anyone got the VIP and can tell me (pls) if it’s worthy going for it?? Is it like standard one that you basically have to repeat the steps 3 times for every avi or does it have a different dynamic??
    If anyone got it pls tell me🙏🏻 Xoxo

16. Oops... different event🥺💔

17. Cute avatars. Probably never gonna be able to get them. Which is sad.

Oh and thank you for confusing players. The new December furniture set is nice and all but there's a furniture set out there ALREADY called Cabin Crew. Come on guys, seriously?

ZoeMonarch likes this.
  18. Sounds like you're referring to the new story pass? If you still have questions I recommend checking out this thread here

Muschi and DoIIface like this.
  19. I was LOL😂 I got mistaken🙊 and thanks a lot! I already solved my doubts with Story Pass❤️ Tysm!

Cinnabun likes this.