February Spinner Items, Avatars, AND Furniture!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Jean, Feb 2, 2018.

1. I love this month spinner items <3

2. The furni is pretty cool

3. They didnt make a floor either?

4. Please increase drop rates of the furniture. I just spun 40 times without getting any furni. ?

idk if this was a freak occurrence, but I'd expect at least a 19ec piece from 40 spins considering that people usually get 30 spins per month. I mean... it's not necessary. But seems low.

5. You guys really stepped up the avatar quality compared to last months! Really nicely done ?

6. OH MY GOD YOU GUYS ACTUALLY LISTENED TO MY SUGGESTION !!

YYYYYAASSS amazing designs

7. Ive always wanted an avi like 500ecs one!! too bad the chances of getting it are 0.00001%  

8. Please always make spinner board like this .week players can enjoy...with game??

9. Nice ATA  major upgrade from January ?

10. Yo, Put the bookcase in furniture store. thanx

11. everything else = ugly

12. Should be there now :)

13. wow got upgraded

14. So is the spinner furniture gonna be put into furniture boxes because they aren't yet so far...that be an extra chance to get the bookcase and desk at least since there's no floor...

15. Looks good

16. So many new spinner items, did 11 spins, 8 were cash... Bit disappointing.

17. Tough luck. I find that pointing your spinner on the cash before you spin, usually helps.

18. I got. The 50ecs male avi. bookcase and a bed. Wallpaper..Must be an lucky one