Farm list 3: field hospital

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Kefo, Apr 22, 2020.

1. But like... what's sharing obvious knowledge of someone your forums account can't even reach good for?

2. Because she is sharing it, not using the knowledge herself. You sort of answered the question in the question.

Muschi likes this.
  3. Because you said inactive accounts don't have misc. I was giving an example of one that does have misc. šŸ„± I was correcting your misinformation.

Lite likes this.
  4. misc or not. Gimme a guesstimate % of ppl tagging that as an inactive farm? And if they actually needed your capt obvious post of alarming their inactivity. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø as if somebody built heavy enough to hit a large šŸŽÆ that won't return from the same acct needs such a thread to link this info šŸ™„

5. It's not that deep luv

Lite likes this.
  6. It really isn't that deep. They are an inactive farm. They go on the inactive farm list.

Lite, A_British_Tombone and Muschi like this.
  7. Ieatyourpeachypeach is activeeeee lmaoooo

Authenthicc and NB--Eureka like this.
  8. Barely šŸ˜¬šŸ¤­

Kefo likes this.
  9. People say thing that is not true but be yourself wen all is new

10. Add Tricerascotts and _Scoot_ may as well coz ata aint ever gonna give them back

11. Iā€™m getting farmed can I be on here

12. Can I be on it too?

13. No. Your build isn't suited for a worthwhile farm

14. What bit is acceptable then?

15. Raise ur stats.

16. Thats not what Kefo means by build šŸŒš

17. I know what he meant, im telling them to raise their stats not change their build.

18. Its her build thats bad for farming. Need to be strength build or intel buuld not even build. Base stats dont matter for actul hitting. If a person got really high misc stats they have a bigger range they can hit. Theres more to it then base stats. Even then theres people at all stat ranges that are into pvp