"Fanatic" Challenge Leaderboard Issue

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Jean, Jul 21, 2017.

1. The Challenge Weekend that started today at Noon PST had a minor, yet quite catastrophic, issue. VIP Passes were NOT supposed to be giftable/tradeable, and this hugely inflated the leaderboard as some of you were very quick to take advantage of this. ;)

Of course this was our mistake! However, it is not fair to other players who were not able to take advantage of it during the time this was happening. Because of that, we're removing everyone's "Fanatic" Medals and are resetting the leaderboard.

We'll give everyone Medals back based on the amount of VIP Passes they have in their Showcase. The amount of Medals you get will be the same as if you completed the Challenge levels. For this we're looking at the most optimized challenge completion possible! For example, if you only had to collect 1 more VIP Pass to complete a challenge level, and you happened to get 2 VIP Passes from a Party (essentially "wasting" one of them) - we'll now count that extra VIP Pass towards the next level.

^ me rn.

2. Thank you very much ️

3. Late to the party as usual I am.
    Not that it would have boosted my spot much anyway :lol:

4. I thought the 2nd weekend challenge is about finding a secret item?

5. I dont have my passes in my showcase though, gifted them

6. Same 

7. Pimd k ghar me der hai andher nhi 

9. Couldn't have said earlier.

10. Some have their passes gifted to others and failed to get them back when the passes suddenly became giftable

12. Hahaha that's y don't try to outwit ata,now those who were trying to e smart,mostly messed up for them rn..,hope u guys get back ur passes 

13. Have y'all already reset the leaderboard?

14. No it's still ridiculous as ever?

15. Exactly. Ur way of counting is assuming when you finally realized the huge mistake on ur part that everyone had their passes back which is false and not an accurate way to measure or reset it either

16. Everyone who quickly spammed themself or traded in pm with a friend, knew this was indeed a glitch and would get corrected. I myself lost out on a few passes by gifting to my rs, oh well, I gambled with the glitch and lost. I think what they have decided to do is as fair as they can be. To say it's not fair is kind of absurd. If they didn't correct the mistake, it would be completely unfair to the mass of players who were not on due to sleep or work. Why should they face a ridiculous disadvantage because the glitch only lasted 2hrs?

17. I didn't trade any pass but I got the punishment too? not fair at all

18. Sorry about that! Looks like something didn't go quite right there, we're looking into it!

19. I lost my medals. I have 11 VIP Passes and THEY ARE NOT GIFTS OR FROM TRADE. I earned it thru LBH. Nice one, ATA.?

20. You guys took away from me 15 medals. I didn't trade