Faking Your Own Death

Discussion in 'Activities' started by Muschi, Sep 2, 2020.

1. [​IMG]

Faking Your Own Death

I think we can all agree that faking your own death is a really shitty thing to do. We've all fantasized about disappearing for a bit to get away from problems or issues, though, but of course things like morals have prevented us from actually taking the deep dive.

If you faked your own death, how would you do it? Discuss below. You can either be the best at it... or purposely make a fool out of yourself with the sheer stupidity of it all. The choice is yours.

Maddi_Matsu, Atlas, Eva and 4 others like this.
  2. I think if I had to do it, I’d say I had some serious illness then come back from the dead and pretend like it didn’t happen.

3. SOFJBNSIFJBKBNSOFBJ\

IM DEAD

SOMEONE WHO HAS EXPERIENCE PLS COMMENT

_Blue_, Maddi_Matsu, Eva and 2 others like this.
  4. Full-on Amy Dunne in Gone Girl.

Eva, Muschi and Day like this.
  5. First you gotta have people tell your friends so it looks super official. Then when you come back claim your phone was stolen and someone told everyone you died as a prank.

6. 😂😂😂 muschi ilu. This makes me think of Sherlock tbh

Eva and Muschi like this.
  7. I would say add something super serious in the mix too, like brain surgery. Would vaguely refer to having proof but never provide it as well.

8. Idk if i could fake my death but i could disapear. Like ligit if i didnt have pets i probly woulda ages ago. Was in a bad place n wanted to just drive off and not come back. Not tell anyone i was going or where i was going. Very easy coulda done it

9. This forum was made as a joke for a competition- please do not actually detail why/how you would fake your own death 💀 xoxo

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  10. The fake deaths here thru the years have been very amusing. My current favorite is a player that claims to be playing “in memory of” her sister. Just picked up her phone and started playing. Thinks she should be out of sfw since she’s a different person.

VladimirPutin, Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  11. Grief be crazy sometimes😚😂
    They can share if they'd like as long as they promise not to follow through 🤧

Phobia and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  12. I would rp it in my status

*dies*

And then disappear forever ofc to make it convincing

Muschi likes this.
  13. I’d go full dexter, disappear in a hurricane, move to Argentina.

Growl likes this.