Fair and Square

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Sep 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 8k is my target
    Don't think I can reach 16k . Huftt

2. lulz does this mean cat clubs are not a priority in this hunt ? Sucks to be you

3. boring, can i get a refund because i dont wanna take part in the hunt? i suppose a free avi would be good enuf

@ATA
    @ATA_GRANT
    @ATA_APE

4. I am willing to spend/spend extra when I will get items I can save and regift later. Part of the fun is swapping items with friends and club mates. Especially if you hold on to your items for awhile, and they become a little more rare. Plus, if they are giftable, I'm more likely to get an alt or two into flash or b2b so I can have more rewards to give or gift to friends. Why keep making these boring hunts where you can't trade with friends? Seems like it would benefit you? Or at least take several different kinds if hunts and rotate them often. I'm sure just changing a few lines of code to represent different drops from the last hunt is easier, but keeping people interested and paying should be important too.

5. Im actually a real cowgirl. So this hunt makes me really happy

6. I want to join

7. I think these drop amounts need to be adjusted a little. 200 on cats is really meh. And 460 on PROs is decent, but then you realize you need to do 3 to make the ribbons.

8. Hope I can get to 15k tier. Someone help me 

9. Agree 100%. ? Some players tend to spend more when it comes to giftable items.

10. They are to me too.

11. Didn't we all just finish a hunt Dx These stress me out.

12. Wtg devs!!! These Avis are ALL on point!

13. How do i enter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.