Fair and Square

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Sep 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How do I join fair and square?

3. Don't ask for war events with noob fight stats. U know u wouldn't join war anyway.

4. I think this will be the best one I've seen.

5. Vip males are finally hot caliente

6. That shirtless farm hand though.... :p

7. 1. are rewards giftable?
    2. are parties/drops in the format of the dormlympics hunt, wherein every party drops one of the three and will remain consistent until hunt end? or will the parties change drops POTD style?

8. ARE THE REWARDS GIFTABLE OR NOT?
    PLEASE ANSWER!

9. No now get away

10. 1. The rewards are not giftable this time around
    2. Yes the drops are of that same format. All parties are dropping 1 of the 3 Jams, with Pizza Pop (Art) and Cat Cafe dropping all 3.

11. Omg! I like it

12. ATA you need to add the item stat quantities for each item that will be received when the reward tier level is reached.

13. There is not set amount when you want to get top 100 or top 10 you are competing with the other players so it's basically how many you can get at all and hope for the best.

14. clearly..the artists of these avis are....

15. Iz more lik how much u can spend your entire money in one hunt.

16. Iz more lik how much u can spend your entire money in one hunt.[/
    quote]
    REALLY? its the first time im hearing this

17. Really 15k reward with 200 drops from cc. We need 75 cc's with max drops. And more useless box's. Only got 20-100 drops. Make it 500 drops. Dont greedy . . . You make it hard and the reward is more less than before. .

18. I am highly triggered by that comment. Take a break? How by sending another hunt!?

19. Cmon ATA. We know you're a cash cow by now just churning out hunts but the recycled avatar models are getting old.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.