Explain in a way i can understand

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by HostileHangover, Jan 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You haven't even posted your selfie yet. I'm not gonna do more to embarrass you than you'd do to yourself.

You're far too obsessed with my private life, though. It's nobody's business what I do to get my rocks off. So stop prying like some pervert

Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  2. Wtf no

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  3. You're all violent af. Other than Hailey who took fencing you can all sit down

Muschi likes this.
  4. I box

5. I said sit down

6. So you admit that you're lying?

You're an idiot. The minute you mentioned Hispanic women EVERYONE knew you were lying. Your lies are ass.

Also, do you even have their consent to keep that?🤔 I'm not obsessed with your private life, I remember people like you and Byran used to depict me as something I'm not until y'all got exposed as the ones who actually did that shit. The real perv here is you.

7. If I sit down they still won't be able to stand me

Muschi and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  8. Why it always take you 5-10 days to come up with insults? Googling the whole world wide web for your comebacks just to fail epicly

9. You're lame. It takes me no time to come up with anything unless I'm recording something.

I don't use Google for PIMD. I see somebody got their feelings hurt.

It's not my fault people don't like how you look.

Muschi likes this.
  10. 🙂 i dont look up sports, i dont like sports, i dont like it in my notifications, i dont understand it either i was looking for a website that wasnt a scam since ive never bought any i appreciate the sarcasm 🙂 I hope when you need help you get some rude sarcastic comments like yours...

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  11. Lock this please someone already helped 🙂

12. You're a horrible person, wishing bad upon others. Shame on you

13. You stay pretending im hurt by your comments its bullshit slap yourself fool

14. I don't pretend. What I state I mean.

If you weren't so hurt why use white washed evasive tactics claiming anyone uses Google or needs days to think of something to state about someone of your caliber?

Here's the facts, you don't have any confidence, because you know you don't look good. The way you hype your head up is how insecure females do. You might as well wear makeup, get implants then post yourself as your own WCW. In all actuality, you look funny and even the less funny people could roast you. You can look at you and tell you crumble when you're appearance makes people recoil from you.

Then you mention me and my confidence. My confidence stems from me being me. You're the embodiment of self pity, shame, insecurity and tragic self resentment.

Muschi likes this.
  15. Goddamn youre so delusional

16. This idiot actually believes what he writes too lmao

17. No, I've seen you when you had "ChocolateThunder" saying you love Latinas.

Also, were you or were you not at one point EBK_Jaco? Because that dude was always perving on WC and I'm pretty sure there was a whole ass thread about you being EBK_Jaco.

Unless you're not Jaco, otherwise yes.

Kefo and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  18. [​IMG]

19. I’ll have you know I took a self defense class and had the instructor scared of me when I was done

Muschi and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  20. Disarm me to death

Muschi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.