Explain in a way i can understand

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by HostileHangover, Jan 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I insult everybody cuz i CAN and everybodys a lame idiot that wants attention. Its not iNfERiOr dumbass

2. Literally google the meaning of inferior, none of it describes me as a person so shaddup

3. And im not ACTING tough πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ man you stupid

4. You've been catfished several times.

I'm not judging you, I'm pointing out that you're a cappin ass hypocrite.

Also, please post those screenshots because me saying "I love Hispanics" would be a monumentally asinine lie. I definitely prefer black women and Asian women over Hispanic women. Multiple girls screenshotting me sounds... like Kefo making up lies again to save his ass. You saw them? Post them. I don't make "advances" on women. I don't start out strong or weak on anyone. I'm antisocial. I don't like people. I'm a popular loner, but not by choice.

Actually, frfr, go ahead. Post whatever screenshots you have so I can laugh at you. I don't find you cappin on my name as a liable decoy to avoid getting out of the fact that you keep sexual content from females on PIMD in a file on your phone. I'm glad you stopped trying g to hide the truth tho.

I've never been a sleazebag. I was hyping up heads at first and lowering my standards to low levels, but since I got out of a toxic situation I vowed never to lower my standards again nor have my kindness taken for granted again. See, I didn't "evolve." I was just in a state of being oblivious, now I'm not. Also... you'll never be able to come at someone's "intimate life" when this game is virtual Tinder for you.

I'm not slut "shaming" you, geez, you must think you're the new Amber Rose. You're a bad person, Kefo. You're a terrible, racist, sick minded individual.

Do you know why I don't rp? Do you know why when I troll is rarely sexual nowadays? Because, I grew up. I got wiser. Why rp when you can actually get to know someone and be friends with them? I prefer friends over fuck buddies.

Also, please, post the screenshots. I'm waiting. Let me go ahead and prove you to be a cappin, predatory individual with no restraintπŸ€”

Vosovic likes this.
  5. You insult everybody, because you seek attention you don't get irl. Your posts aren't even funny. They hold no substance and only like 4 or 5 people get mad over your posts. You're an amateur.

I'm excluded from all that bs you've stated. You feel inferior to me. It's okay, I feel inferior to myself.

Muschi likes this.
  6. @Kefo

Go ahead and name the people in these allegations, if what you claim is true.

7. You're the epitome of inferior and insecure.

Muschi likes this.
  8. Youre not an alpha just cuz youre a skinny pussy with a gun kid

9. You're definitely acting tough. We both know you're not doing nothing to me irl.

Muschi likes this.
  10. Oh you dont even know

11. How some of you describe air is beyond me.

I never claimed to be an alpha. I just warned you that you hold no value here.

Muschi likes this.
  12. You're the same clown who was claiming to be piru. Nobody is worried about you.

13. Ive never said i was gang πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ now youre absolutely irrelevant im done with your lying ass fuck off

14. @Kefo

Everyone is waiting on the screenshots.

15. Your posts on my alt's wall say otherwise.

All you do is cap and hide behind insults because of your insecurities.

I'll never be irrelevant the way you remembered me years after I clowned you.

Why cap, Josh?

16. Nigga. Who the FUCK is Josh?

17. πŸ—£Hey @assclapasaur2 How about you stop flirting with Jaco and actually agree to fight me. Where you at in Tennessee cuz I need to know before I book this flight and film your beat down πŸ™‚

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  18. Me on the sidelines:
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.