Explain Cat Clubs

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by Rumour, Nov 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi! Ive never joined a Cat Club before but I'm looking to. I don't understand all the rules most of them have and was hoping people could explain the standard ones here. Thank you

2. Common acronyms that will help you understand the different rules of cat clubs (CCs)
    • UL: Unload. Most CCs are UL only which means you can drain all your energy on the party, but no using Doctor's Notes (DNs)
    • UG: Upgrade. Most CCs do not allow upgrading your stats during parties as there is a glitch associated with upgrading that gives you extra energy without using a DN
    • SD/OD: Self-drop or other-drop. This means that you are paying for your stay at a CC by either dropping a cat yourself (SD), or having someone else drop one on your behalf (OD).
    • IHS: In-house seller. This is someone who stays in the club & drops cats for the club when needed, and may be paid bentos for doing so.
    How the general process works:
    • Entry: CCs are generally "Open on request". If you are interested in joining a CC, just hit "join" and wait for an admin to wall you. Generally they will ask "joining for?" which means they want to know how you are paying for your stay. Answers usually are SD, OD, or bento(s).
      • If bento, they will ask you to send them that as a gift, then you will be let into the club.
      • If SD, they'll let you into the club and you'll be "lined up" to drop. This means your name will be added to the club announcement (CA) which states who is dropping for current and upcoming parties.
    Let me know if you have further questions! They are definitely a bit confusing if you've never been explained all the details before, especially with all the acronyms

Riley_Fox, tsukki, sooji and 13 others like this.
  3. OD is actually outside drop

4. It's both.

5. I'm impressed by how thorough, clear, and well formatted this was and felt the need to say more than just a "like", so ya, good job 🥳❤️

6. Also, locking, because the question was answered 💕

Muschi, Maddi_Matsu and Vo like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.