Exciting New Club Features!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Cbf to edit. You can see which part is yours.

2. Support! We have banned players who change their ign to try and sneak in and start trouble. ?

3. Courtesan has a point. Misc overpowers all other bonuses. You'd have to add pots with HUGE bonuses to compete with misc. Adding pots before any sort of misc nerf won't affect much.

Tbh many people don't even buy attack pots bc if you have a large enough misc difference you effectively drop your loss rate to 1%. Pots do nothing against a stacked misc but slow down the rate at which you attack.[/quote]
    Not everyone has stacked misc bonuses like the above mentioned comment. There are still thousands of players playing catch up to these misc monsters. Stronger attack or if not even defense pots would help shorten that gap. Admittedly not by a huge amount, but it would still help out nonetheless.
    This is purely for a pvp perspective. Pots aren't useless and many still use them. Maybe not players with stacked misc bonuses granted, but those without still rely on it and would benifit from stronger pots across the board.

4. It actually doesn't do much! We know when things are broken as we're constantly monitoring stuff. Flooding our help centre actually makes it worse :( Yes, we can tell the game's down, we don't need hundreds of people trying to tell us. Chances are, someone's already written about it so in the future, be cool and trust ;)

Muschi likes this.
  5. i like it ?

6. I was nervous cus oh no change but I actually like this update ? thanks ata for giving us something new and cool

7. Let's face it not everyone has huge misc bonuses and you'll tend to find that when a player with weaker misc has to rely on outdated pots that're simply not helpful. Yes there's defense and attack dates, rs bonuses and furniture etc.
    Be honest though there hasn't been any stronger attack or defense dates added. To get any worth while bonuses you have to invest into the game like crazy for it to make any difference.
    Adding stronger pots would help more free to play players who can't build these high bonuses easily better defend or attack those stronger than them. Better yet add stronger dates while you're at it.

8. I dunno what happened with your quoting but sure ruin my fun :(

9. Attack/defense items haven’t seen any attention in ages I don’t see reason not to update them even if they’re not very helpful. As far as new date options whether colored names or attack/defense would be a good idea

10. O nice tbh this was needed :L

11. Probably the most relevant update of my time. Thanks ATA!

12. 1 week long Orange name dates pls

13. Really loving this, thanks!

14. Honestly this seems like an exciting an innovative idea. Not sure if i agree with the minimum stat requirement element. But aside from that, good job ata <3

15. I like! Looking forward to this

16. This is lovely! Can we get some new club pin options too?

17. Can we have the option to see both the club list ranked by power and one ranked by club role/power?

Sometimes it’s nicer to know who the strongest or weakest members are in the club.?

Callipygian and Brittany like this.
  18. If your club doesn't want a hard min CS setting you can just set it as 0 and it will say "no minimum" ;)