Exciting New Club Features!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Mar 13, 2019.

2. It actually would, posting here ata won’t know there’s an issue. Flooding help gets their attention ;)

3. My apps working now?

4. Revolutionary. Brava ATA. This will make adminning so much easier! ??

6. I love this update so freaking much

7. Nice update for once ata does something good!

8. I think the only thing needed with this would be if an admin leaves, when they come back they are auto given their position back ?

9. Yes!!

10. This is what I'm talking about ATA keep this up and the game will run even smoothly

11. Firstly more jobs because club requirements are growing bigger and there's becoming less and less clubs that house beginners.
    More jobs will add a little bit more ability for players to earn more and grow to meet the growing club minimum Stat requirement expectations.
    Just a one of many reasons I can list for you.

Secondly stronger attack and defense pots has nothing to do with how easy or hard it is to hit a cat party. Are the range of you cc fairies grown that dumb enough to think that you need defense pots to protect yourself from a cat party?
    Attack and defense pots majority (if not all the time) are used for pvp. Since more and more Dorm mate tiers are being released it would only make sense to release stronger attack and defense pots to compliment these growing Stat ranges.

12. Update feature that could be added: banned players from the club.
    If you have auto enter it would allow banned players to join- I can foresee major trolling this way (troll leaving and re-entering each time you kick them out). Similar to the block feature- a banned feature should prevent certain players from entering your club.

Not necessary, but would be handy for bigger clubs.

13. New update?

14. There's an option that allows players to join only if sent an invite. If I'm not mistaken so this troll being kicked and re-joining shouldn't be an issue. Though the ban feature would prevent any admin that mistakingly forgets about the troll from inviting them back in. Otherwise the invite only system works pretty well.

15. Wow.... I have to go and find people who I can hit by stalking up their profiles? I can’t just go and find them based on their Stats/Tuts/Misc? They sure are making it more annoying to hit other players ☹️

16. Auto enter only when lbh/special occasion and set up the club back to normal... and not like many ppl will trolls a club. Use your brain not to only complain but looking for a solution noob...

17. Now we just need a drop pupil option ?

18. Secondly stronger attack and defense pots has nothing to do with how easy or hard it is to hit a cat party. Are the range of you cc fairies grown that dumb enough to think that you need defense pots to protect yourself from a cat party?
    Attack and defense pots majority (if not all the time) are used for pvp. Since more and more Dorm mate tiers are being released it would only make sense to release stronger attack and defense pots to compliment these growing Stat ranges.[/quote]

Courtesan has a point. Misc overpowers all other bonuses. You'd have to add pots with HUGE bonuses to compete with misc. Adding pots before any sort of misc nerf won't affect much.

Tbh many people don't even buy attack pots bc if you have a large enough misc difference you effectively drop your loss rate to 1%. Pots do nothing against a stacked misc but slow down the rate at which you attack.