[EVENT WRAP UP] PROM

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Jun 19, 2014.

1. Or to be fair do a male avi this time due to the female last time

2. Do the prizes combine i thought they where suppose to combine if you have complete set?

3. Have u finished distributing the final unlock items??

i have not gotten mine…

4. The final unlock sets haven't been distributed yet. They will be after everyone gets their prom rewards. So just be patient 

5. When are the 5th items (for collecting the other 4 items) going to be given to us?

6. Just got my unlock items! Thank you for working around the clock and getting this fixed. :)

7. @pimd  I have 4656 prom tickets which is the quota for top 3000 but I recieved trophy award for top 5000 will I recieve new Ava ?

8. ^ Yes, 4656 was the minimum needed for the top 3k, so congrats!  But yes, you'll definitely get the community designed avatar.

The reason the award was changed to say Top 5k was because of how it was accidentally distributed to the top 5k instead of top 3k, so pimd changed it to prevent any further confusion. 

9. Dear PIMD,
    I've waited patiently for 48hrs, and now that the time is up, I still don't have my avas. I'm in the top 5k, and I've received all of the items. The avas are even in my 'Items List' but they're not showing up when I try to change my ID pic. I've tried force closing the app many times to no avail. So, may I ask, what happened??
    Yours truly,
    Belle<3 ??

10. I have the same problem I got everything

11. Same as akaBELLE^ fix please

12. I haven't get a single stuff yet.

13. I have +5169 prom tickets Why did not you get prom crown + tiara  ?

14. ^Because you don't have prom heels.

*sigh* PIMD is totally ignoring this thread now.

15. How do we know where we finished

16. Get a design going