[EVENT WRAP UP] PROM

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Jun 19, 2014.

1. Yeah but Peeta what we earned was also given to people who didn't earn it.

That's very painful when you work really hard for something and people that didn't work as hard get the same rewards. Makes you feel like you shouldn't have worked that hard in the first place.

2. But given the fact that they're giving us stuff on top of what we've already earned I think what they're doing now is okay.

I mean it's not a true replacement for what was lost but it's more like a "hey we fucked things up here's a complimentary Ferrari to top off your new Bugatti that we ended up giving to everyone else"

3. Oh God, please don't start with the war system when you barely war. ? I understand people like tweak, raven and Julie but ? nahhhh. everything will be fixed I'm sure so we should just wait and see what Pimd has to say

4. Peeta are you staking my game play?  and yes, let's see what super hero ata does.

5. Ofcourse you're p1ckl3s :lol: no but really, I end up in a lot of clubs with you just don't post in CC

6. Silent lurker. 

7. ? Peeta anyone can support a better the war system. I support a better war system.

Just because people party a lot doesn't mean that they should automatically be against a better war system.

I would like a new and improved version of warring that matches the zeal of parties.

Yes this is party in my dorm. But it's a college game first and the wars were meant to be like epic showdowns between two clubs kinda like when two fraternities go at it.

? They shouldn't have called it wars in the beginning. They should've called it something more geared toward to college but the idea behind it is geared toward college.

People who say this isn't a war game can go sit down and party. But for the people who know better don't ever change that attitude.

8. Smh, now I'm ranting. ? Anna out.

9. Anna, ofcourse i couldn't have been serious about that, I love P1CKL3S 

10. I actually support Anna.  cause if PIMD focused less on hunts and party drops (the drops in wars are not as good), a new war system would be great. And clearly you don't stalk enough peeta, cause I've also suggested a "scav hunt" strictly revolving around wars in another thread.

11. Were secretly all friends, lez be honest. 

12. SO WHAT YOUR SAYING IS IF YOU HAVE 4656 TICKETS OR MORE THEN THE COMMUNITY WILL COMPETE TO DESIGN A AVI THAT ANYONE WITH 4656 tickets or above will get?

First time bbcode. Sorry if fails ,

13. Oh no so small. Unacceptable .

SO WHAT YOUR SAYING IS IF YOU HAVE 4656 TICKETS OR MORE THEN THE COMMUNITY WILL COMPETE TO DESIGN A AVI THAT ANYONE WITH 4656 tickets or above will get?

Hehe .

First time bbcode. Sorry if fails ,

14. Yes, that's correct Pebbles.

15. For some comments I have seen the request for the next avi to be even stats is bs seeing as one of the past hunts we just got an even stat player.

Ata still hasn't said anything about having a female avi with stats like the guy avi from Christmas hunt. Many girls would love to have this and not have to use a guy avi bcuz it is the best. Or forget to change avis before a war bcuz you are a girl.

Pickles is right. 2 Avi's should be given out seeing as this was done bcuz ata messed up. Why should 1 group gender be the only ones to get the new make up reward they want. No, sorry to say both males & females should get a new avi. As in males should be able to have a male avi not get a female on bcuz ata messed up but females voted more.

And Anna idk about you but if I pay for a meal and they send me something else you best bet I will send it back and get my meal I ordered. That is der job and they messed up. Many would do the same thing lol hell why do you think many even check fast food bags to see if it is all der. Then if it is messed up they give you the right food if not more to insure you come back as a customer. That is how you take care of a customer.

Wars should be made better and have better drops. I get ppl want to say it is called party in my dorm and this and that but this is the question…

Without a battle button and wars why need…

1) hunts that give stat items
    2) gifts that give stat items
    3) perm stat items in the store
    4) avi stats
    5) why own tuts
    6) why even have a dorm to build with kcs involved

All this is things to help a player with attacks. Ppl may want to say this isn't a war game but this game started off with wars and a battle button. Take them away then ask yourself why need all this. It is pointless to own all that now isn't it? I mean you don't need items with kcs if you are just going to party seeing as you will never use it. Same with tuts they are really aimed to use in wars. If not all you need is a few to hit max plunder yet everyone still gets over the amount they need. Why give avis out in hunts with stats if you will never use the stats? Why not just give out avis with no stats bcuz all you want is a look? Why not just make avis and items with stats to just be baught?

Also to the comment about not wanting hunt avis to be in the store pls stop crying. I for one believe items and avis in hunts should be in the store for a limited time.

Why? Bcuz for ppl who do not want to participate in a hunt but want the items & avi for wars and for the ppl who are too busy with life. This is fair seeing as they are putting in REAL MONEY vs if you do not want to put in real money you can party and earn them for free.

16. So anyway. I cant wait for the post about the contest.

17. I got avatars but I got less than 3k. If the rules remained the same can you please take it back? It's unfair to those who got 3k+ tickets.

18. I got 3381 tickets but I didn't got an avatar with crown?

19. Oh I got it now... No notification but thanks!