[EVENT WRAP UP] PROM

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Jun 19, 2014.

1. ^ Top 10000 is 931 prom tickets.

2. Idk if someone said this already but the avatars dont show up for me. Theyre just gray figures in the store, or totally nonexistent on a persons profile. I restarted the app and stuff like that but yeah

3. PATIENCE!

Pimd need to sleep :( :lol:

4. HUGE HUGE THANKS to RDS for support. I couldn't of done it without this club. I missed first 9 days sick in hospital and made top 200. Wifi his club RDS and admin are the greatest support and club THANKS EVERYONE

5. I have a concern. Please wall me or answers. If i got that prem ava does that mean im not going to get the new ava?

6. Still, 1 new Ava means (Either Male or Female) if its female, the Guys won't use it at all, and if it's female, the ladies won't use it, y just not make 2 new Ava as both Male

7. If you're in the Top 3000, you'll ALSO be getting the new community designed avatar, in addition to both premium prom avatars.

8. Thanks pimd. I'm happy to see it.

9. I dont mind waiting, but i want my drake. ಠ_ಠ

10. I rather the normal avatars then the premium

11.  Started from the bottom now we here 

12. Thanks pimd!

Just got my items! 

13. You already know !

14. That's fair. We'll be adjusting the art on the achievements as well.

15. so i'll be getting the contest

16. No Notorious, you're in the top 5k, not 3k unfortunately.

17. If you put the avatar in the store it'll make it once again pointless to have completed the top 3K part. So PLEASE do not put it in the avatar store. 

18. Alright thanks for clarifying @pimd :)

19. Look at drake n rere 