[EVENT WRAP UP] PROM

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Jun 19, 2014.

1. 2926 = 3000

?pimd you so good at math!

2. Sorry, honeybadger...I skip reading CAPS :lol:

3. I agree it should be female and male avi. Girls do always win this. ? pls answer about having a girl avi about str tho like the male Christmas avi. Many of us girls would like a female that is more on the str side. So once we do need it we don't have to use the Christmas male avi. But we can have a female just as strong to use and it still represents us as girls.

4. Lol I said I agreed with you .

5. It's because girl avatars are so cute ️

Too bad my bae can't be an Avi 

6. Rihanna and Drake??

7. Be nice to get a new avatar than those ridiculous avatars… just gonna wait til i get mine… slipping much?!

8. ? a female avi for strength build like the male Christmas avi would be nice for the BoS war.

9. :/ why no rewards for me :D

10. I didn't get my avatars :(

11. No more female avatars. they just keep on wining. how about to make it fair you give is both female and male avatars

12. Any when will this b fixed? I got the dress and whatever that is but not the Avis :/

13. Will the old top 3000 get the premium avatars as well as the design avatar?

14. Wait so beings though dang near everybody who didn't reach reward got premium are the top 3k and top 200 getting premium awards,avi, and items to that would honestly be fair considering the amount of people who got them doing nothing and the people who actually tried to get them but only got 3k did not.

15. 5K+ prom tickect = dun hve any

16. New top 3k :/ what does that mean? :)) Hehe. Im a little bit confused :p sorry :/

17. What about the Actual top 3000 players who hvnt yet got a single avi??…will dey get the new avi plus the old designed avi together???or just the newly designed one?

18. There's Wallace a snail  I'm not an artist by no means

19. When will the new avatar be given out?