[EVENT] World Cup Fever

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Jun 28, 2014.

1. Lasting 2 hours should be an award

2. Wrong thread. How'd that happen 

3. Raffle.....im not have that lucky to get that....

4. Ata, give us the USA mascot for free PLEASE 

It's only 1 of the EC flags so it won't be that bad for u guys 

5. @PIMD: Why are parties dropping raffle tickets for teams that are no longer in the running? I just got a Chile ticket and they lost, which means the Chile ticket is worthless....I feel ripped off. :-(

6. Match 57 brazil will win i bet

7. Guys, other teams flags are dropping as they are STILL valid, for the Global draw at the end of the tournament

8. brasil will win . costa rica is good , but with neymar brasil is unstopable team.

9. Why havent thr losing teams had their flags dropped from 50ec to 100m.

10. They were never scheduled to drop. So as of now they won't be doing that ^

11. How is this drawing for all tickets going to work at the end? Is each individual team going to have a drawing? Or are all the tickets going to be "entered" and a certain number (regardless of team) going to be "drawn", with those winners receiving the avatar at the end?

12. Brazil;!!!

13. I can't buy Switzerland ticket?

14. Switzerland already out

15. [​IMG] can we make a avatar that looks like this?? This isn't me  it's just cute!!

16. of course not me /).- I'm a girl 

17. Quarter Finals - July 4th, 5th

• 40 Winners : Winning team's CountryMascot Gift
      5 Winners: Referee Mascot
    Match # 57 - July 4th | Brazil vs Columbia |
    Match # 58 - July 4th | France vs Germany |

Here's a sneak preview of the Referee Mascot item:
    [​IMG]

He'll be in the store or winnable as a Raffle Prize from here on out :)
    We've also doubled the amount of players that win the Team Mascot for each match!

18. I want my ava

19. Why are the tickets from the teams that are already out still dropping?? That kind of defeats the purpose of the tickets

20. Mr/Mrs PIMD? Could you tell us what the yellow and red cards are for? Or they just a random gift?