EUROPEAN HUNT

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Ade, Jul 9, 2019.

?

Yay or nay?

Poll closed Jul 12, 2019.
  1. Yay

77.4%
  2. Nay

22.6%
  1. Well, that's all.

2. 🙄 If you’re gonna suggest a hunt idea you need to give more details.

European could mean anything

3. If I wanted to suggest something, I would have done it. It's just a poll to see if people would really want this. 🙄

Byte and PapiLovesHisTequila like this.
  4. Sure. Like a "Tour of Europe" hunt or one that focuses on one specific European country?

I would support either though. I love these kinds of cultural hunts.

5. Both sounds cool tbh. I wasn't really thinking of a specific country, it's just a curiosity before I share some ideas.

Muschi and PapiLovesHisTequila like this.
  6. I remember playing Subway Surfers? They used to have like a different setting and unlockable characters/outfits from countries all over the world every couple of weeks. I liked that a lot tbh. Would be nice to have something similar implemented here. Whether that be an "European Tour" or "World Tour"

DevilCid, Ade and Muschi like this.
  7. Europe has tons of countries and is berry diverse so I'd be down for doing a hunt based on a sole European culture or maybe some that are similar (like they could do a blended ukraine/russia/Poland kinda hunt or a Mediterranean hunt or smthing). It would just have to be more specific than "european"

8. Well, I'm up for all countries of all continents!

I know they've done it before, but I would definitely like to see another hunt regarding Germany. They did one for Oktoberfest in 2017 iirc, but maybe they could do one that doesn't focus on that holiday (holimonth?).

Ade likes this.
  9. I understand what you are saying and that's a good way to put it( about blending ), but it's just a poll to see if people will be into a hunt about Europe in general. After the poll is closed, I will share some hunt ideas. 🤗

10. Yeah, I started this thing because I feel the Europe is kind of forgotten in these hunt ideas. But I hope people are interested and the *detailed* hunt ideas I will share in some days will be supported.

Matty and Muschi like this.
  11. We've done Scandinavian hunts, Greek/Roman hunts (cultural not the mythology), german hunts, Irish. Probs more. And ppl always had keen interest, so.

12. Scandinavian hunts? 😮

13. Vikings

14. Like the snowglobe storyline? I don't remember ever seeing any actual Viking hunts thru my archive perusing

15. If it’s a European hunt, they should make it the “Colonzing and Destabilizing New Nations” hunt

Muschi likes this.
  16. It was like... Barbarians vs Librarians or something like that. They were totally Vikings though

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  17. European sounds very broad, but I think people would love hunts featuring different cultures in general. I’d love the diversity

Tbqh I feel like we had european themed hunts more than asian ones. With the exception of every lunar new year ofc.

18. You can wait your turn.

MiniMinx likes this.
  19. Europe is the country I want to visit most. So many diverse cultures in such a smol area. It's like yo gimme all that culture rn skullduck