NEW FEATURE ENDED - VIP Subscriptions - Soft Launch PHASE 1

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATA-Will, Jan 25, 2023.

1. invite meeee 😭

YoursBia likes this.
  2. Sign me up too pls!

renamed15354 likes this.
  3. The pain of trying to wait patiently is killing meeeee

TattedMamii likes this.
  4. would love to be signed up for this pls🫶🏻

5. would love an invite 🥺🫶🏻

6. I want an invite too

7. I’d like to participate

8. I’m on it but still having trouble with getting x2 timer boxes, anyone else having this issue? My app and phone are both up to date 😬

9. I would like to participate as well, when spots open up.

10. Let me participate

11. I would like to participate!

12. I’m so interested! I already spend so much😭😍

13. HEY FOLKS!
    This is now LIVE for EVERYONE VIA THE PIMD WEBSTORE!!!
    If you've been eagerly waiting for an invite, you can signup for the Gold package now!!!

Check it out!

Leigh likes this.

14. But Will my x2 timer boxes won’t work 😭 I’ve updated phone, app, reinstalled 🥺 I’ve also raised a ticket and waiting on someone to come back to me 😩

15. I gotchu!
    Thanks for being patient I should have that resolved shortly :)

unchained likes this.
  16. Why give a single coin when the cheapest item to buy is 99? Legitimately I'm curious about that decision 😂

17. How much is this in Canadian? You don't go with the market flux and I don't wanna click on it and accidentally buy it like I've done before trying to figure out the price.

18. I’m assuming you mean the vip tokens you get with the sub to buy the items in the game store? You receive 50 daily not one

#238 Leigh, Mar 1, 2023
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2023
  19. Hey!
    So the exchange rate should be changing very regularly (daily/hourly?), I just checked and the current price in CAD looks to be about 116.44 CAD. (this may vary by province and depending on when you make your purchase)

If you run into an issue in future with an accidental web store purchase, don't use the items and write in a help ticket and we should be able to help!
    If you want to check the price, but you have a card already saved, tap the option to use an alternate method of payment, and then tap a new card, and then scroll down and you can see the total :)

20. If you mean the alert that got pushed to people's inbox with just the one coin, that was an accident. It was supposed to be 50 coins to match what you receive daily as part of the sub. A second one with the remaining 49 has already been sent out so restart app if you haven't gotten it yet :)

#240 DaniDaniBoBani, Mar 2, 2023
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2023