End of a Reign

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, May 7, 2019.

1. this was a real mess tbh, consider this as your testing phase

2. Ugly avi ,ugly furni , worst hunt ever ?

3. Honestly though, you guys will make so much profit riding on the popularity of the show. While you have altered all the names for legal reasons which means you have no official tie up with them and you are using it for your profit.

Is using somebody's content for your own success fair on moral grounds even if you dodge it legally???

4. Was so excited for a got knock off hunt. But nope the greedy game had to make it as difficult as humanly pissible to even do the hunt. Unless you of course wana do microtransactions....

5. Worst pvp hunt EVER

6. The Battle Cat Parties need to be extended. I'm seeing too many clubs not being able to finish the party in WC. 3hrs isn't enough time.

Is there a cooldown regarding being pinned like you did with the Snowball Fight PVP?

It seems nearly impossible to finish a party, if someone can hit you repeatedly & take away all your energy which is needed to hit other players so the bars on the Battle Cat parties count.

7. This hunt’s a whole mess

8. My 2 cents so far. I hate how short the cat cafe is. Used 10dn already and our club is barely half way through the second bar. Hits also are dumb with this. I was at 354 of 400 to have them all taken away by people. Liked snowball more where you earned not stole. Spent 69 ec for an unfinishable party. Waste of money.

9. This Hunt is crap :|

10. The war has begun

11. Fûck off would ya

12. And I really thought it couldn't get worse than Retri. This is a mess. A really ugly mess.

13. [/quote]I said queenly-looking because I don't know if she's a queen yet, it hasn't been released for us to see her name or description ?[/quote]
    Cool thnx?

14. Welp. I made 400 Sword thingies and it didnt combine. Isnt that just awesome. And now they’re all gone. Thanks ATA. Amazing hunt....

15. So House Gargamel is named after the bad guy from the smurfs lol

16. I had 400 as well and they did not combine and got took. I quit already. Opt me out.

17. Why is the battle cat party so difficult to finish!? For 69ecs it shouldn't be that difficult!

18. You have to hit again and get through for them to combine. I still want out.

19. No support. This hunt sucks as the rest. Really used to enjoy the hunts, now I opt out. Taking my money elsewhere Ata?