Eid Mubarak 2019!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Happy Eid ️

Dita_Von_Tease likes this.
  3. Eid Mubarak! ️

Dita_Von_Tease likes this.
  4. Eid Mubarak y'all???

5. Disrupt Dorm Raffle
    Read Dorm
    Top Prize Complete Disrupt Dorm

6. More cheap commodification of culture by our corporate overlords.

7. o_O

8. You guys seriously need to work harder on those avas and why are they all Indian looking I mean hello the majority of muslims are middle eastern how about you make them look more like those ?

9. These avatars look decent. You should create a concept as well! :) It is quite inclusive imo

KrazyPsycho likes this.
  10. Why didnt we get a eid avi this year? 🤔 eid is hours away from being over. Every religion either got an avi or a full blown hunt. If you dont plan on making things equal across the board why give people these avis to begin with?

I, -_Hope_-, TheScarletWitch and 2 others like this.
  11. I swear I was expecting something this year since they got it last year but I guess it won’t happen no more since Eid is over. So much for being “inclusive”

12. right?! Why give out religious themed content to begin with if theyre not gonna be inclusive? Were already goingg through an alarming amount of islamophobia in this day and age it’s ridiculous

Rhian, Kakashi and Chan__ like this.
  13. I couldn’t agree more. Really have 0 expectations from them but the least they can do is be all including or not at all.

I, Rhian, Kakashi and 1 other person like this.
  14. They didn't have anything for Lunar New Year either so I guess they don't care 🤷🏻‍♀️

Chan__, marly_marls and Rhian like this.