EdgGames

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Trash hunt but I’m loving the fact y’all made an American Eskimo doggo  finally making new breeds yes yes yes

2. Cool hunt but seriously, fix that hunt box male avi mustache.. #MustacheGoneWrong #JusticeForMustache

3. These avis remind me of something

*Suspiciously eyes my profile*

4. Avatars look completely different besides the fact that they have skateboards. Lol

5. Does it really matter to mods if we like the hunts or not? :/

6. BETTER THAN THE LAST IM SO STOKED

7. No. Mods do not make the hunts or anything... unless you mean devs/developers.

8. Imo.

Iyo.

9. I'm p sure Kitten doesn't care either. She's friends with the devs irl iirc ??‍♀️

10. Y is kitten involved

11. What does someone elses opinion have to do with me saying avis look similar lmao. If I cared what someone else thought id tell them... considering shes my pupil id simply have to post on her wall. But i didn't...because i dont care 0_o

12. I wonder what the story avis are gonna look like

14. duhhhh here we are again with another boring hunt collecting digital virtual lame item... grow up ata and so pimd ?????

15. Too much complaining

16. Because they're her avis...? ? If she designed them and the 2 sets look similar, that's possibly insinuating plagarism. Since Kitten designed the avis (even though she has no rights to the avis and ATA has the rights), I think her opinion in whether or not the avis looking similar would matter?? It'd at least be relevant to the conversation... which is why I brought it up

And she's my ex-pupil and a friend of mine so I could easily do the same. Or contact her on 3rd-party apps. ??‍♀️

17. if you dont like one of the points of the game why are you playing it...