EC Gifts Temporarily Removed from Store

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Jean, Apr 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  2. Why is it back at 23 b now that chick thingy

3. Same :( its my monies and I need it now! 

4. Someone said they got 20 b for maxing someone refund on these things... is that the refund 2 b per gift.. or what.... and seriously !!!????? All this for 2 b a gift.

5. Also jean, where's my 2.5k DN? I dont have em

6. Would love to know whats happening... whos getting refunded?? Doesn't seem fair to say those that payed 25 when others payed 23... and to some it showed as 9999ecs

7. I cant open my furniture boxes and i cant update app

8. I see the ec gifts in the store where we can buy them ourselves. Is that going to be permanent?

9. When will I get a refund of the 20 gifts that I sent out at 23 billion a piece?

10. Mass reply incoming...

Yes, they've been added to the regular Store (same place where you buy box keys) and have been made regiftable. So if you want to gift them, you can buy them there, than gift them like a regular Showcase item. :)

So because of the bug with the Gifting Page (which has been fixed in our latest update) all EC prices, and certain cash prices will cause weirdness and show incorrect numbers. For math reasons, the number 23 works, but 25 does not, so the Chick Basket is back at a 2B discount.

Anyone who bought the Chick Basket during that specific time would have gotten a 25B refund per gift sent. The gift was supposed to be 25B (this is reflected in its stats), but because it was not displaying correctly, we've simply refunded anyone who bought it during that time.

Nice try! Update your app though to see the correct number displayed again. :)

As mentioned above, anyone who bought the gifts during the time they were displaying incorrectly, have been refunded. They are now back at 23B, and will be available at that price until the end of the event. Note, nobody would have been charged anything but 25B cash, nobody would have been charged EC. :)

You're on a pretty old version of the app, there should definitely be an update available! You can try clearing your App Store's cache (google for instructions on how to do so), and if that doesn't work, I would suggest contacting the Google Play Store directly.

We won't be able to put the gifts back in the Gift Store during this event, so instead we've made them available in the regular Store, and made them regiftable. We won't have to do this anymore once everything is fixed. :)

You won't, that is the correct price (well, as close as correct as possible, you actually got a 2B discount per gift sent).

11. Damn she caught me xD

13. Touché :3

14. Okay but real talk, why is she painting her nails backwards? ?

15. Is this better?

16. Selling a beer poster

17. Ask campus, instead of bumping a dead thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.