EASTER SHARD ACTIVATORS RETURN!

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by ForeverHis, Oct 27, 2019.

?

Can we bring the activators back?

1. Yes! 🙏🏻

2. No! 😑

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. This is a very serious topic to me, and hopefully others.
    It's just that I REALLY want the Easter shard activators back. Even if it's for a week, or even three days.
    Right when I began to learn how to trade, and all of that, the ceramic deer avatar has ALWAYS been my favorite.
    And just as I began to get the shards, the activators were taken out of the store... And I really, really REALLY want the avatar. This sounds dumb, but every time I see someone else with the avatar, I feel like crying. It seems childish, yes. But it would really mean a lot to me if you bring the activators back.. Or even give me just one female activator.. Even if it's for a day, a week, or a month. It would mean so much to me.. Please, help me get the avatar, it would mean so much. 😥🙏🏻❤️

2. You should send a help ticket in. The devs might be feeling nice. 🙆🏻‍♀️

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  3. Hmmm... not opposed but feel like there would need to be some incentive on ATAs end to do this and a mechanic in place that keeps the avatars at their “exclusive” status, ya feel? Maybe the activators become an EC purchase after the allotted time frame or there’s an EC master activator that permanently lives in the store that allows access to older shard avatars. Possible black friday special?🧐

Lime and Muschi like this.
  4. Sucks to suck

won’t happen

ThePhoenix2HisSloth likes this.
  5. N j want ng avh but kg njt gjnns gsoen to

Muschi likes this.
  6. Instead of returning them they should give us the option to stock up on the activators, while they’re available, without having to combine an avi first. Kind of how we were able to stock up on avi bags and save them for later.

Muschi likes this.
  7. scott wtf is this

8. Probly I want my avi back to but it not gonna happen coz I do want it still but not getting my acc back so cant

Maddi_Matsu likes this.