Easter Avi's - Sneak Peak

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd, Apr 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]
    That Ava looks likes sheckler!!

2. We get 2 regular avatars for reaching 3,000 Easter Baskets. In addition, 2 more premium avatars of the same kind (just more unique and shinier) for being one of the Top 3,000 collectors. ?

P.S. I wish they were not both 3,000 to make it less confusing. Lol. ?

3.  Woooooooahhhhh

4. Please tell me no animals were harmed during making of the avatar
    I just love animals.

5. That male ava I would hang with, & you're right Zack, that ava looks like the picture :)

6. The dude is hot... Why is the dude Avis in hunt always look better than females? Sucks

7. Cool male and female ava..this time gonna complete the hunt

8. Anyone else notice the girl avi has pink toenails now? They weren't painted when she was first revealed 

9. The male avatar looks like zayn malik a Lil bit.

10. I think it would be a waist of time n work if the premium avatars for the top 3000 look the same as the original ones for everyone who got to 3000 baskets.

11. The sneak peak of the male Easter avi looks really excited, by the bulge in his pants

12. I Hope that the Premium Avatars are Different from this New Avas. Like Having a Sheep and Cat Themed Dress. Lol.

13. Yeah i hope the premium ones have a different and better look than the ones who reached 3000 baskets others wise its not really special for the people who made top 3000.

14. When will new EC avatar coming? I wanna buy new avatar please  coz i cant get this easter eggs avatar, i got only 2600 baskets, damn not reAch 3000 baskets 

15. 

16. Don't worry this time you have plenty time to get the avatars ?

17.  ummm y bump last hunt thread

18. Well she posted 

19. Bring them back

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.