UPDATE Earning FREE ECs and Tokens just got better!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATARogers, Aug 27, 2019.

?

Have you seen improvements in service with Tapjoy?

1. Yes!

924 vote(s)
    28.7%
  2. Very yes!

267 vote(s)
    8.3%
  3. No... About the same...

1,296 vote(s)
    40.2%
  4. No... It got worse...

733 vote(s)
    22.8%
  1. Tapjoy has worked wonderfully for me, did some surveys and earned 30ec, so that's dope.

2. Downloaded a game a few days ago and grinded in it to reach a high level for almost 150EC but now that the provider is switched Tapjoy will no longer honor that offer...
    I just went back and forth with them in customer service and they pretty much gave me the script of "Well sucks for you 🤷‍♂️"

Theriantropy likes this.
  3. So... It's kiiinda better because there are options that don't require spending money. But the only problem I have with it (might be region/device related?) is with my survey options at the moment. They are the only kind of offers I get.
    Then I click, answer questions about a bunch of random stuff... Just to see them telling me my profile is not "suitable" for that survey. I literally just took a survey 🤦🏻‍♀️ but they find a loophole to not give me rewards by saying I'm not what they're looking for and acting like the questions I answered weren't a survey. Lol

Also the math test lmaoo 😂 it was like... Get 100% on this math test and get ecs. I was like ok. Answered about 30 questions out of 40. Then one of them just did not have the right answer, so I pressed the closest number. So I wasn't able to get 100% because that one answer was wrong lol
    At this point they are finding little ways to scam but I don't really care, I'll just get ec the old ways 🤷🏻‍♀️ just sharing my experience here.

Mercedes_420_69 likes this.
  4. Still better than Fyber.

5. How are you gonna exclude half of your player base from receiving the most beneficial offers just because they have an iOS device? Actually trash.

6. Tbh it got worse
    1. I didnt get ecs after i finished offer and i waited 48hrs
    2. I had troubles to send ss from my phone
    3. They are taking too long to check i already waited 3 days to get email to inform me i have to wait more till they give me answer bcs they have to many tickets

Sorry but offer previous cooperation was better

For example i need those ecs to gift story pass and finish task and how i will be able to finish since it will be gone after this hunt and they are taking that long

Theriantropy likes this.
  7. So I guess I'm not the only one who is having a problem here. I just completed a quest and sent a ticket on TapJoy about it but until now, five days later, I still haven't received anything which is bullshit.

8. There is no time limit on the mask quest

Mercedes_420_69 likes this.
  9. I need free ecs

10. i install games and this time i got the appropirate ecs for me😊
    Hope everyone will enjoy this frees 😊

11. Sucks if you’re on iOS you’ll get nothing yay

Zycaryia and _-CHANEL-_ like this.
  12. I completed an offer that I spent $5 on waited and received nothing sent a support ticket and they were behind never received a response checked my status on the offer wall and it says banned wth 😡

13. Really sucks for iOS users. If you want ecs you have to pay for half of the offers or do borked quizzes that work only part of the time😕Js

14. It was very slow in the start but have been getting amazing offers recently!
    Thanks ATA💕

15. Then what about us (iOS)

16. Just going to reiterate messaging to iOS users here:
    The lack of game offers for iOS users is not unique to Tapjoy. Unfortunately, this is an Apple policy change that affects ALL brands of offer walls on iOS.

I"m glad to hear that you are all generally happier with Tapjoy. They definitely enjoy working with you all! :)

Cheers!

Rizky and Salting10 like this.
  17. I can't upload ss to ticket and I can't submit ticket without ss soooo is there any other way to send ticket beside throu tapjoy wall? 😒

18. I just learnt that tapjoy is blocked in my country so I can’t even use it yayyy 🤦🏻‍♀️

19. Is there going to be more offers or that's it? They update?

20. Thank you for the info!