NEW FEATURE Dye Your Furniture!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAClaptrap, Sep 1, 2020.

1. What should I do when ata does not replying my tickets and closing them without reply. Thank you

2. Stop saying stupid shit. They will only insta close if what your saying is pointless

3. Do you know what I said in help ticket, shut the fuck up asshole

4. Well, what he said was true. If you're saying stupid stuff that either doesn't make sense or highly insults them or is easily fixed, they may end up instantly closing them. Also, if you're spamming them, they'll probably instantly close them.

Judging by your responses here and on other threads, I'm guessing this may be the case. Perhaps try being a little nicer?

Muschi likes this.
  5. I know you either said something completely stupid, were a dik to ata or bitching about something that's not their problem. They wouldnt insta close a ticket that needs real help

LeeJarrett likes this.
  6. Thank you for your advice but I was nice with them and they were ignoring me that's why I asked here still I appreciate your advice and thank you for ur valuable time.

7. Well ata does not care about anything except money, and like I said before u don't know what I sent them and are you pussy to ata, like you said I was dik to ata and next time u reply someone be nice if u want nice reply ty.

8. I never said you were a dik to ata. Thats you saying it yourself. I said it was a possible option never said thays what you actul did. But with all these replys you coulda said what you did say then we could tell you exacly why ata is ignoring you