NEW FEATURE Dye Your Furniture!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAClaptrap, Sep 1, 2020.

1. [​IMG]

Hey PIMD! Now introducing...*drum roll*... Furniture Dying! Have you ever had a piece of furniture that you absolutely loved but wish it came in a different variety of colors? Well, now that's a reality!

Dyes can be purchased from Molly's Corner. Once you have the required dye, scroll down to the Furniture Dye Section in the Store, and redeem them! You need to have the correct amount of dyes and have the piece of furniture that you're trying to dye.

[​IMG]

THIS CANNOT BE UNDONE. ONCE IT HAS BEEN DYED, IT'S FOREVER. NO TIDE-TO-GO AVAILABLE!

[​IMG]

Here is the new Furniture Dye section of the Store. You will be able to scroll through this to see all available dyes, and a preview of how they look.

All furniture that can be dyed at this time is available through the furniture section if you don't already have it!

[​IMG]

If you are dyeing a piece of furniture that you've already started levelling up, don't worry! The levels are retained, only the color is changed.

The selection of furniture that is available for dyeing may grow but for now, here's a preview of the furniture you can already mix and match!

[​IMG]

F.A.Qs

Where do I get the dye?
    Only from Molly's Corner!

Can this be reversed?
    Absolutely not!

What happens to my furniture?
    The original piece of furniture is taken, and a new, dyed piece is returned with your chosen color!

Can I dye any piece of furniture?
    Not right now! There is a small selection of furniture currently but keep your eyes peeled for more!

[​IMG]
    Claptrap got the wrong memo.

2. Idk did anyone ask for this

Gene, Cinnabun, -Adaley- and 36 others like this.
  3. Interesting...

4. Definitely interesting concept for players who enjoy mixing furniture sets.

FastForward, Su-ae, BenSolo and 3 others like this.
  5. Iโ€™m intrigued but cautious ๐Ÿ‘€

6. Can we get an option to choose which gender avi we get or at least be able to trade them ?

Rylana, Gene, SinisterSkys and 12 others like this.
  7. Cool, but why not use tie dye for all furniture's ๐Ÿ˜’

FastForward likes this.
  8. You must be new here...

Cinnabun, Louigi, Kefo and 16 others like this.
  9. I have very mixed emotions on this

10. I feel like I saw a thread about it a long time ago

Day likes this.
  11. Not necessarily Iโ€™m taking about the Avis we get from boxes, they give random genders and sometimes you get the one you donโ€™t want

12. I love thiiiiiss.

13. You guys just love bleeding people of money, huh?

LanaDelRey, -Adaley-, Heroin and 11 others like this.
  14. tf is this

FastForward likes this.
  15. Oh i found the dye part ๐ŸŒš

16. Why the avis is in the shop as well?๐Ÿ˜‚

17. o_O this is the first step to furniture customizing, good job๐ŸŒš๐Ÿคš๐Ÿผwish it didn't involve real monies tho, so Bai๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿคš๐Ÿผ

18. Theyโ€™ve always been in the store for the most part.

19. no support. i hate this. going to ruin prices on furni.

Heroin, FastForward, Beeva and 6 others like this.