CONTEST Dream Dev

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATARogers, Jul 18, 2019.

1. [​IMG]
    My take on @[ATA]Queens, i drew her like a a french alien, who drinks starbucks and loves power rangers ( or i atleast attempted to)

2. [​IMG]

[ATA] Rogers by me 🤣😭

3. I wanted to draw ATAqueens but I dont have time to at the moment. Maybe I'll draw everyone after the contest is over

4. Yessssss

5. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] since no Body obvs know lokis gender, i decided to do both
    😂
    Fast ones, cuz my laptop died from overheating XD

Empress_ and Alexxuun like this.
  6. Marigold and Black-Void like this.
  7. Monkey Business

“No, we are not doing a hunt based on basketball again, considering we just did one Strange! ”

“Why do you even want another one? Look! There’s your coach!”

Strange hops out of his seat and under the table in a matter of two seconds, “Where?” he exclaims, peeking his head out.

“Get up, let’s get serious about what the next hunt will be about.” Luce says.

“Well, I say basketball but obviously no one else agrees. Why don’t we ask Marceline?” Strange asks. Everyone turns to Marceline, her face turns red, as she points to her mouth. “Oh right, she’s eating.”

She quickly chews and rolls her eyes, “And you’re still hiding from your couch even though you were always benched.” Strange flicks her, and they start mumbling at each other.

“We could do a hunt all about starbucks and uggs.” Winston joins the conversation giggling, “Oh. My. Gosh. We could do Christmas in July, how cute would that be?”

“Ummm..” ClapTrap starts, only to be interrupted.

“No, we are not doing a hunt about christmas that early. If we can’t do one involving paranormal events, then none about Christmas.” Zelda firmly states.

“Guys..” ClapTrap starts again.

“I know you’re my best friend and all Winston, but it’s a no from me.” Marceline pitches in.

ClapTrap is staring at the open spot, where a special V.I.P is missing. He sighs, wondering if he should try again. All the other developers are arguing about the next hunt, but ClapTrap is lonely. He doesn’t know who he should tell. He’s the new guy, they don’t care what he has to say.

“Where’s my Cosmo?” Wanda enters the room, putting her laptop and drink on the table, before sitting down.

“Rogers? He’s probably out there wildin’” Strange chuckles.

Wanda sighs, “I always have to go searching for him.”

“Put him on a leash maybe? He’s always getting into other peoples yards if you know what I mean.” Marceline says.

“Okay guys,” Wanda firmly states, “let’s forget about that and talk about the new hunt.”

While everyone continues arguing, ClapTrap gets up, “I have to tell you guys something.” Nobody hears him because each wants to do a certain hunt. He speaks a little louder next time, “Guys, I have something important to say.”

ClapTrap gets ignored, yet again. He decides to go look around for the gorilla instead. He searches everywhere, and by everywhere I mean EVERYWHERE. He opens the fridge to see if he sneaked in there. Nope. Nothing. They had told him that to be considered an official developer, he had to watch the gorilla mascot for a whole 24 hours. He was scared out of his mind because he was nowhere to be found.

“Hey bud,” Strange comes over, patting ClapTrap on the back, bending over to grab a drink, “Everything okay?”

“No, not really,” ClapTrap says nervously, looking down, “I kind of… lost the gorilla.”

“YOU LOST THE GORILLA??????” Strange screams.

Everyone looks over to them, and then at where the Gorilla was supposed to be at. “You all know what happens to people who lose the gorilla.” Marceline says.

“We have to find the gorilla or else I’ll actually cry. He’s in every group photo, and he always gives me recommendations at Starbucks.” Winston says, fanning himself.

Wanda stands, as calm as can be. “Okay well,” she starts, “HOW COULD YOU LOSE THE GORILLA?”

“Don’t be too harsh on the poor guy,” Zelda says, “Look at the poor baby, he’s scared.” She walks to ClapTrap, giving him a hug. “Instead of asking the same question, to which he doesn’t know the answer, let’s help ClapTrap find him instead.”

“Okay guys,” Wanda breathes, “Let’s split up. That way we can cover more ground, get him back safely, and then work on the hunt.”

“I’ll check the cameras,” Strange hops over, furiously typing away. Everyone else splits up in search of the gorilla.

After ten minutes, the whole rooms a mess, everyone’s exhausted, papers are everywhere. ClapTrap has a black eye and Marceline’s hand is broken.

“Dang, this gorilla hides better than Strange from his coach.” Marceline says, sitting on a couch.

“Blah blah, enough jokes. We need that danged Gorilla.”

“Round 2” Wanda says, “Whoever finds him gets to pick the hunt.”

Everyone starts running around, trying to find the gorilla. Amid all the mess, the door opens, and in comes Rogers. “Everything okay here?” He chuckles. The Gorilla’s wrapped around his neck.

“No, help us find the gorilla.” Wanda says, without looking at him.

“Well, my day was amazing. I went to the beach and had a long walk.” Rogers says smiling.

“Okay, help us find the gorilla, you can tell me later.”

Rogers starts helping, and after 15 minutes with no sign of the Gorilla, they all settle down frustrated.

“The gorilla is nowhere.” Zelda states the obvious, “Let’s talk about the hunt then and maybe he’ll appear.”

They all continue arguing about the hunt until Rogers stands up to get a drink. “Wait a minute,” ClapTrap says, “Don’t move.” Rogers looks at him confused. “The Gorilla is around your neck!”

Everybody stops arguing and looks at Rogers, they all say in unison, “You have Lil Curtis?”

“Oh, you guys know I always go on walks on the beach with cute things.” Rogers winks at Lil Curtis, and he winks back. ;)

—————

HOPE U ENJOY AND AT LEAST SMILE UR ALL BEAUTIFUL<3 -kiera

Alicia, Caitlyn and Victoria like this.
  8. ^ Oh, I forgot to say that LowkeyLoki used to go by Jodie.

Marigold likes this.
  9. Okay this arrow was supposed to go to my previous post here:

10. [​IMG]
    Had Fun Honestly But It’s Horrible 🤧 I Also Wanted To Include It’s Original Form/Post Because She’s Amazing!
    ↓ Okay Bye :rolleyes:

Credit: http://picsart.com/i/283881304017201

11. [​IMG]
    This is my entry!!
    Wanda has "#1 DAD" on her shirt, Zelda is holding a book called "Summoning Demons for dummies", Jean is wearing jeans and has the ATA logo on her polo, Marceline has a green(her fav color lol) shirt with a chicken nugget on it, and Queens has an "I ❤️ Power Rangers" tee.

12. -Last (Minute) Entry-
    [ATA] Loki
    Got nothing much in my mind but here's the result. Took over 2 hours and a half.
    Software used: Medibang Paint
    [​IMG]

Orbee, Empress_, daisy_doom and 6 others like this.
  13. TL; DR

14. [​IMG]
    Sorry, the first one doesn't work😅🙈
    This is Ata Zelda.

15. Adventures of Claptrap

Hey there! My name is claptrap... why?Good question but that’s a story for another time.

I recently got called into an interview for a developer position at PIMD HQ and what was supposed to be a simple day job to feed and clothe me became much more.... chaotic. Let me take you to that fateful day:

Here I was walking to my interview not knowing what to expect. I’ve actually never visited the office in person. It’s been just a bunch of email correspondences with an upbeat sounding lady named Jean who I am supposed to meet. Their website was sparse and, now I’m thinking about it, the details of the job was vague at best. I hope this isn’t a scam.
    This should’ve been my first red flag.

The lady I approached a few minutes ago for directions looked at me like I was confused and flipped out on me when I tried to tell her otherwise.
    “LISTEN HERE BOY. Idk what juice you be sippin’ on but there is no PMSD whateverrrrr around here. Now I’ve been living here all my life and you want to tell me otherwise? Y’all yuppies thinkin’ you can run this place. Nah. GET OUT. SCRAM”
    “Yes mam...” I say quickly and speed off in the opposite direction. I come across a little boy and ask him to which he replies through a mouthful of chips, “Can *chew* I [have] *nom* [your] food *munch*?”
    Can I food?
    He points to my snickers bar.
    “You want this? Uh sure... here kid.” And with that he walks off... without sharing directions. Man I wanted that... never mind I’ll just trust google maps.
    That should’ve been my second red flag.

The address I had mapped took me around what seemed more like college campus, reminiscent of my alma mater, Boston College. It would’ve been beautiful given that the area was covered by a a diverse and lush fauna (strange in the middle of New York) except that it was a ghost town with NO-ONE in sight.
    This should’ve been my third red flag.

The dot stopped in front of a 10ft white marble fountain that seemed like it should belong in Italy. And like a college freshman I think Shoot.. I’m lost.
    I tried emailing (because for some reason I never asked for a phone number), and after 5 minutes I begin to implode.

Shit. All I wanted was a simple peaceful life with a nice income and some independence. How am I going to explain this to parents?!? Will I have to move back to their basement? Frick frack. My rent!!! Why didn’t I prepare? I knew this was too good to be true. Will I become homeless now? Jk at least I have my parents.... I hope. I’ll never find a girlfriend this way. SHOOT. I'M SCREWED. SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT #^]^~€*]¥]£|€

As I was having my internal meltdown, the ground beneath me began to shake.
    What the....
    I turn and I see the fountain shift and rearrange itself to reveal a hidden staircase spiraling down with a red haired woman coming out dressed in various assortments of denim.
    “Glad you can finally join us Claptrap! I’m Jean,” she says as she reaches out for a handshake.
    Pfft... jean... and she’s wearing jeans.
    Thankfully I mastered the art of controlling my facial expressions back in college through various dull lectures and responded with a smile and my own hand, “Nice to finally meet you! I thought I was lost there for second.”

“Ha... yeah we like to watch how our new candidates would handle these sort of situations. You seem pretty calm from what I can tell.”

“NO WAY! You could hear him panicking from a mile away Jean,” says this proud, athletic looking boy from behind Jean.

“Manners Strange. Don’t scare our candidate away,” says a girl who just swung in on a MOTHERFUCKING vine that seem to come out of nowhere. “I’m Luce. Pleasure to meet you,” says this small girl with a beaming smile.

“Uh... yeah hey there,” I reply with as much indifference as possible.

“Scare him? Don’t worry I think you got that covered... Way to make an appearance tree hugger,” retorts Strange.

“Why don’t we go down and meet the rest of the team. Strange, Luce? Go find Marceline. And remember to bring her lunch... on time. Or don’t, it’s not my head.”

This seemed to sober the two up from the bickerfest and have them dashing for lives.
    Is that... are those seeds?!?
    Before I can investigate further as to what was trailing behind Luce, Jean chuckles and says, “Those idiots. Well, what are we waiting for. Let’s go!” She motions to the stairs and I make my long descent.

That should’ve been my last and final red flag... but seems job desperation weighed out logic. oops🤷🏻‍♀️
    ———————-
    On the way, Jean and I exchanged generic pleasantries like the weather, how obnoxious New Yorkers are, etc. After what seemed like years down the stairs (but was actually 3 min according to my black Apple Watch), we reach an opening into a large open space with a large round oak table smack in the middle. We aren’t alone anymore, with 6 other figures sitting around the table. The two at my immediate left are at the table deep in a discussion about... was that the lottery I hear?

Next to them a few seats over was woman reading a book with the title “DEATH AND MAGIC Vol.1” ominously chucking hear and there. At the head of the table was a man is on the phone in what seems to be a lover’s spat: “But honey... she’s just a friend.” Followed by incomprehensible but definitely angry responses. The guy beside him had his Apple EarPods tapping away to generic beats.

The final and closest person to me on my left was the biggest girl I’ve ever seen. She was the first to notice my entrance and looked up from a crossword she was deciphering before flashing a warm smile that immediately put me at ease (thankfully otherwise I would’ve been scared for my life). She got up and came over to shake hands and I swear she towered at least a foot over me, and I’m not even short at 6”.
    “Hey there! Glad you can join us. I’m Wanda, the Director of PIMD HQ. Hey everyone, he’s finally here!” she boomed into the room. In turn they each took turns to introduce themselves with me smiling and nodding in response:

“I’m Maeve and this is Loki!” says a beautiful raven haired girl as she points to her companion who offers a nod. “Are you excited to be here?” asked the girl with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

“I don’t know,” I reply without skipping a beat.“YES! I mean yes. Sorry I didn’t comprehend what you were saying.”
    Wtf!? WHY’D I SAY THAT. FU mouth. FU brain.

“Don’t mind her. She has a knack for bringing out the... honesty from people. I’m Zelda,” says the woman reading up on death in a shockingly sweet voice and a warming smile to match.
    I did not expect that. I like her... but she might still be a weirdo.

“I gotta go honey! Love ya!” The man in his lovers spat hangs up without waiting for a response, puts the phone on silent, and immediately turns his attention to me, “I didn’t realize the candidate would be such a handsome young thing. I’m Rogers,” he says.
    Is he flirting with me? I’m not gay though. Do I look gay? Does this count as workplace harassment?

“I’m Winston,” says the boy next to him, who was probably the most normal out of everyone I’ve met so far.

“Andddd with that I believe you’ve met everyone except Marceline,” says Jean.

“No, [we’ve] *nom* met.”

Startled, I turn to face the kid I’d met earlier... or was it a lady? Before my eyes I see him shift and grow on size. My jaw must’ve been open because Wanda booms with laughter and snacks me on the back.

“Better close that mouth before you start catching flies! Don’t worry, she’s just a shapeshifter. Which would also explain why she’s always eating... takes a massive amount of energy to upkeep her powers.” He turns to her and shakes his head. “You REALLY need to stop talking with your mouth full.”

Did I come to the wrong place?

“You’re at the right place, PIMD HQ,” says Strange finally joining the fray along with Luce who was, in fact, trailing seeds behind her. “And yes, since Luce has the ability of plant manipulation, everywhere she walks she drops seeds as a way to mark her territory like a dog’s pee.”

“Hey! That’s incredibly rude... at least I’m not a peeping Tom you freak.”

“Sorry, I can’t help it. There isn’t an off button to this thing unfortunately. And if it isn’t obvious, I read minds. Rogers he isn’t gay so hands off. Besides, what happened to Emma?”

“Man, why you gotta kill the vibes like that. Emma and I broke up last week.”
    He looks hurt for a split second and immediately goes back into his flirt mode, “After a night with me... taking a slow easy stroll on the beach...”

“The chances of any romantic encounters happening are close to 0.00001%. Unless you use your powers, which, in that case you increase it by 70%.” This was the first time I heard Loki say anything.

Powers? What does he mean by powers?! Am I going to die?

“You aren’t gonna die...” says Strange.

“Why just 70%? What happened to the other 30%?” interjects a baffled Rogers.

Loki starts, “Well...”

“ENOUGH,” booms Wanda. “I’m sorry Claptrap. These guys are a rowdy bunch but we mean no harm. Now we have everyone together, I would like to start. Have a seat.” He pulls up a chair and I take it, not that I really felt like I had a choice. Everyone finds there places and all eyes turn to me.

Please don’t kill me. Please don’t kill me. OH FUCK THE MIND READER.

I can see Strange smirking from across the table but thankfully he doesn’t rat me out.

This isn’t fair you know.

“Like I said, I can’t help it. But don’t worry... I won’t reveal anything for the most part,” says Strange in response to my thoughts.

For the most part?! What does that mean?!?

Before I begin mentally panicking for what must’ve been the millionth time, Maeve speaks up, “Let’s jump right to it. What is the worst thing you have ever done?”

“I cheated on my finals more than once in college.” That response got everyone in the room laughing.

“What?! That’s it? That’s cute,” howls Jean.

“Cheating is bad,
    That response got everyone in the room laughing.

“What?! That’s it? That’s cute,” howls Jean.

“Cheating is bad,” smirks Winston.

What is going on?

“Yeah, you cant tell a lie to Maeve’s questions,” offers Strange.

Great... just my luck.

After composing herself, Maeve asks her next question, “What makes you think you’d be a great fit here and what are your powers?”

And, as if I had a choice, I truthfully respond, “I actually don’t think I’d make a great fit at all. And I don’t have any special powers like you guys, just some game developer experience from my past internships. In fact I thought this would be a developer job but I must be mistaken. And oh... you guys scare me,” I finished, wincing at my words. Did I really need to add on that last part? Silence falls upon the room except for the sound of my heart pounding.

“Developer?” questions Jean, looking to Winston.

“Yeah! You said to find people who want to develop their skills. Soooo I put out a job description for developers. Keeping it short and simple in 2019,” smiles Winston.

“...”

“Well that’s unfortunate. Seems like it was all a misunderstanding. I’ll just go home now... no need to waste anymore time,“ I nervously laugh, peeking at an escape route but immediately kicking myself mentally since it’s not like my thoughts are my own anymore.

Everyone erupts in chatter:
    “What do we do?”
    “I knew he was normal from the moment I saw him.”
    “Damn, can anyone wipe memories?”
    “Winston you idiot!”

“But he has powers,” Zelda murmurs. “I can feel it.” Although one could barely hear her, it was enough to quiet the room.

Wanda and Jean exchange a look but it was Wanda who broke the silence, and gently asks, “What do you mean?”

“There seems to be a spell casted on him, licking his powers away. I think I can break it though, but I’m not sure.”

“You can. It’s a 99.994% success rate,” says Loki.

“Ehhh... no way that’s possible. Im just a normal average dude! Plus if it were the case, there must be a reason to why it was kicked, you know?” No way in hell I’m signing up for this.

“The spell is eating away at your life force,” Zelda firmly says.

“What do you mean?”

“That means you’re dying,” says Strange.

“... fine. Do what you have to do.” Choices man. What happened to choices?

Zelda gets up and walks over, gesturing for me to stand up. I comply and scoot my chair back to stand. Everyone holds their breathe (me included) as she puts both of her index fingers to my temple. It was cool to the touch and I close my eyes, my fear finally peaking. I feel a dull throbbing in my head followed by a quiet hum that seems to be coming from within me.

Please, if there is a god out there, I just want an easy breezy life.

“Got it! Muter Ibnh, brekhn di keytn banding dem nshmh! MELDUNG!” As soon as she shouts the final word, a sharp pain washes over me and I drop to the floor.

I need to get out of here!And with that thought, the world seems to be close in on me and stretch my body in all directions, followed by a blindingly white flash. All of a sudden, I find myself alone surrounded by trees all around me.

Um... where am I?

-Stabilized likes this.
  16. [​IMG] my interpretation of ATA Queen, red hair die the red ranger, and lighting bolt earrings, as she sits in a cute unicorn frappuccino flowly crop top, and skinny jeans, with unicorn frap fuzzy socks ♥️