CONTEST Dream Dev

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATARogers, Jul 18, 2019.

1. [​IMG]

[ATA] Luce and Cannabearz like this.
  2. Qiyana and -Arctic_Hottie- like this.
    Qiyana and Kryys like this.
  4. Oooh nice

-Stella-5 and Qiyana like this.
  5. Heres my 2nd entry for Ata LuceπŸ’œπŸŒ·πŸŒΌπŸŒ»πŸŒΉ[​IMG]

Green, Mal, -Stella-5 and 8 others like this.
  6. Finally got enough time to do a quick sketch for this! Picking Jean I obviously gave her jeans and opted to draw some casual shoes. However I did decide on a flowy shirt that in my mind is white and a tiny bit see through. I made her hand go in her back pocket and her other one up in her hair as if scratching her head (I know I was lol). While I didn't have enough time for color I thought it turned out kinda cute! Now let's see if I can get the picture up for y'all xd.

[​IMG]

7. [​IMG]

[ATA] Luce, [ATA]Jean and Meowy like this.
  8. Decided to create one more sketch, a close up that was a little more detailed and took a lot more time... I can't sleep so why not xd. In this one I have Luce hiding in a bush (because idk maybe when ata plays hide and seek that's where she hides? Lol). And while I definitely don't know what she looks like I did see a lot of people put glasses and hats on her but I think that she would want to feel the sun on her face every once and a while being the green thumb she is. So sorry if someone has to fix my image again but thank you in advance if it's needed <3

[​IMG]

9. This is prob one of my favorite entries. Nice work πŸ’–

-Stella-5 likes this.
  10. Hi, first time messaging on a forum, Can someone here help me understand how to post a picture and send a link, idk how to do any of that on here, add me

11. Upload to Imgur, then press and hold. Open in new tab, then copy that link. It should end in either .jpg or .png. Then press the image icon in forums, and paste that link.

12. What’s Imgur?

13. It's a site where you can upload pics, kind of like Reddit/Pinterest. Just look it up in Google and you'll find it

14. Okay thank you!

Kryys likes this.
  15. [​IMG] Marceline 😊

Green, Mal, -Stella-5 and 6 others like this.
  16. yeh, I like that one too..Looking at it make me feel.... πŸ˜• on my own entry.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Marigold likes this.
  17. uhm how to post/upload an image???

18. [​IMG]
    This is my interpretation of Luce! I hope she like it.

[ATA] Luce and Buwbuw like this.