Drawtober Art Challenge

Discussion in 'Activities' started by Day, Oct 14, 2020.

1. [​IMG]
    Don't forget to feed your Monstera

Medium: traditional art (ink & watercolor)

Michelle, Muschi, _Pristine_ and 10 others like this.
  2. The more I look at this the more I start to hate it so here it goes. Just gonna throw it out here lol. Also please don't mention my messy ass layers, I have not drawn in a while.

Digital!
    If the purple people eater was an egirl, she might give me these kinda vibes. I also haven't been able to get the song outta my head since yesterday.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Michelle, HeyLiMaine, Muschi and 11 others like this.
  3. Medium: traditional art

[​IMG]

4. I'm a terrible artist but imma try to have fun.
    Medium: Traditional Art
    Title: Depression
    [​IMG]

Michelle, Lorae, Burbuja and 5 others like this.
  5. [​IMG]im probably really late(due to classes) and it won't count, but still wanna show my monster

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Michelle, Lorae, Burbuja and 6 others like this.
  6. iSara15, Michelle, Lorae and 10 others like this.
  7. [​IMG]

Medium: Traditional Art
    Monster: Ghosts

Michelle, HeyLiMaine, Lorae and 7 others like this.
  8. [​IMG]
    Forgot my IGN, hah.

9. RoseMilkTea, JoyBoy and Soy like this.
  10. [​IMG]

Prompt 2 - “Fear”

Day 2! Thank you for all of the amazing entries from the last prompt! Submissions for theme one are officially closed now. The word for this next prompt is “Fear”.

Just a reminder that you didn’t have to participate in the past prompt, you can enter in as many days as you want, you just need to meet the deadlines.

Here’s an example for this theme:
    ✩ Day - Medium Used: Digital Art ✩
    [​IMG][​IMG]

11. Also, new concern that has been brought up!

If you are attempting an entry like photography, and or making collages involving photos, this is permitted as long as you can show some proof of your process and do not copy or claim another work of art as your own.

Any further questions about entries can be directed to myself or Phobia 💕

12. Entry Day #2: Fears
    Title: Death
    Medium: Traditional
    [​IMG]

13. My dear would be a Fear of disapointng, a fear that i am not good enough, it makes me feel trapped [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. I officially need to get a stylus for my phone so I can practice drawing more.

Long story short, this prompt reminded me of fear of dolls. That fear started when I was ten, after a visit to my Spanish great-grandparents home where they were in possession of a very creepy doll. My fear has lessened over time, enough that I was able to Google doll faces for reference.....
    Just don't come at me with a real one...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. [​IMG] I'm scared of of the dark, because who, knows what's lurking there?
    Lurking.... Watching.... Waiting...