Drawtober 2021

Discussion in 'Contests' started by Phobia, Sep 30, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RED

Red.
    A fading sunset over the horizon
    Shading the sky with burst of flames

Red.
    The color of rising sun
    Blazing from east to west, in the middle of July

Red.
    The color of heat
    So bold and full of passion

Red.
    A small flickering flame burning within our hearts
    A sparks shooting up our veins, spreading the wildfire of love, yet

Red.
    The color of evil
    - Anger, hatred, destruction all hidden deep within
    Lurking in the dark, wearing a mask of death
    With a hands stained in bloody red.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ps. Idk if this would work but yeah
    Hope you'll like it 🙆‍♀️💙

~ eccie

Happy InkOctober Fest!
    #PIMDDrawtober

Jiya-chan, Bananya, Buwbuw and 9 others like this.
  2. 😍 My rs is talented wow❤️

Eclair likes this.
  3. [​IMG]

This is my drawing of the suicide ghoul🌹
    I don’t really have a great name in my mind… soo… thank you! Good luck everyone!🌹

4. theme: Red!

i impulse did this once i heard the theme, i want this tattooed on me rn! knife wielding devil kuromi 🚩 (kuromi reference used) [​IMG]

here’s proof:

[​IMG]

Muschi, eileen, Buwbuw and 1 other person like this.
  5. Looks creepily beautiful!

6. The following entry has been disqualified for plagiarism:
    [​IMG]
    Original:
    [​IMG]

7. Theme #2: Red

"Her name was conny. . .she was a gentle girl, and when she smiled she was very cute"- Emma

Vida is a vampiric flower from the manga nad anime Yakusoku no Nebārando (The Promised Neverland). The flower removes the blood from the body and blooms a bright red color. Demons used it to preserve meat in good condition.

The vampiric flower is also used for the Gupna ceremony. a ceremony for Gods done by demons on their food. The flower is stabbed on a human while still alive. Then when the vida blooms upon sucking the blood, it is a sign that the gods received it and the meat is good to eat.
    I'm a fan of the manga and anime Yakusoku no Nebārando (the promised neverland).

I've been wanting to do a fan art ever since but I keep doubting my skills. But now i'm glad I did and finished it. It is not perfect and it needs a lot of improvement but It is a start. [​IMG]

-Franzzine29

Jiya-chan, Phobia, Affliction and 2 others like this.
  8. Wish I could have finished this drawing before posting but my drawing tablet decided to shit on me.

Disappointed but not surprised.

Anyway, I've been into the game Cookie Run Kingdom recently and have been wanting an excuse to draw one of the cookies. (I also wanted to try a new painting style).

So here's Vampire Cookie but ✨symbolic✨

[​IMG]

I imagine Red to be a type of vibe that stands out. So like a Noir crime scene but the clues are highlighted in red, ykyk. I didn't have the patience to do exactly that but I really wanted to be generic and compare red with a vampire 🌝

As for why he's holding an apple and not a cup of wine? ... You can make your own deductions 🧍‍♂️

[​IMG]

This wasn't initially supposed to be Vampire Cookie but I hated the clothes on the original. 👨‍🦲

eileen, Giee, Jiya-chan and 7 others like this.
  9. Done watching promise neverland as well, its one of my fave. .tho the ending was a bit fast forward.. 🤣

10. teach me how to draw like u pls, this is so cute + ur name makes it even better

11. Your art always amazes meeee 👺❤️ It’s so good it makes me happy angry that people don’t just pay you for being so talented

Ulquiorra likes this.
  12. [​IMG]

I decided to draw the face from TrueBlood, because that’s what I think of when I think “red” in the month of October 🥲

Drew using charcoal, blended some red into the lips as well. After taking a picture I used some photo editing to add some blur to blend further and I added a filter for the effect.

MyMesa, Noen, Rikka4 and 6 others like this.
  13. Wouldn't it be ironic if the red queen got beheaded?
    [​IMG]

I decided to have some fun with the red queen from Alice Madness Returns

Progress and layers:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

14. As my name implies, it's all just an accident tbh 🥴✨

I really appreciate it though :)

Diablo and -Asteria like this.
  15. [​IMG]
    They come in different forms.
    Some looks harmless until they have shaken my soul--
    And sapped away the color of my heart.
    They said it's alright.
    Others said it's normal.
    I've ignored the voice inside me telling,
    "Something's wrong..."
    Now---

I am doomed to your red flags.

Diablo, Jiya-chan, Estelar and 9 others like this.
  16. *look

Da-mi likes this.
  17. Theme #2: Red Submission
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Muschi, Da-mi and Phobia like this.
  18. Its my first time to join contest lol... When i saw this contest, and the theme is red, plus this month is a scary month.. so in my mind just popped up about How Scary is the life of today's children. Where education is only through online, and they are haunted by uncensored social media and what is even scarier are the parents who are busy with work and don't even care about their children's education.

It's like giving a glass of wine to a baby.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hippie, Jiya-chan and Phobia like this.
  19. 🌝 how to post pic here. Why my pic didnt show up haha. 🤣

20. Copy the url of the image, then here when you press the upload image icon, insert link box will appear. Paste the link. :)

BAREBEAR and Phobia like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.