Drawtober 2021

Discussion in 'Contests' started by Phobia, Sep 30, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I did my best to make this chubby bunny looks spooky 🐰👻 hope you guys like him 🥺💖

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG] ☠☠☠ I'm coming

MaCherie likes this.
  3. can’t wait to see what you make! 👀

MaCherie likes this.
  4. [​IMG]
    What’s screams spooky more than 3 baby mothmen enjoying a carved pumpkin 🎃
    Honestly just wanted an excuse to draw my favourite crypted 😳😌

5. Wow very impressive

MaCherie likes this.
  6. [​IMG]
    Proof:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Draw the frog head using ibisPaint, the skeleton part is by using Picsart sticker.
    Still a beginner with digital drawing, sorry for any imperfection🙈

broski, MaCherie and Phobia like this.
  7. Theme 1: Spooky
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Muschi, PsychicDoc, --Maz-- and 23 others like this.
  8. Theme 1: Spooky
    Just recently started trying to learn how to draw again. So why not join? I don't know why but an abandoned mutilated teddy bear who still wants to believe that his owner will come back came to my mind on the spooky theme.🤷‍♀️😁

https://i.imgur.com/XhWnYQ5.jpg

Day, MaCherie and Phobia like this.
  9. [​IMG]

Muschi, Brenley5, Phobia and 13 others like this.
  10. The spookiest stuff for me are things that are creepy and weird yet interesting. Old timey photos sometimes give me that vibe so this is what I came up with. :))
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I used references (like for the moon and the skulls) but they are not included in the layers. Also, excuse my messy layer organization lol.

11. [​IMG]
    💀💀💀
    "Spooky Scary Skeletons,
    Send Shivers Down Your Spine..."

[​IMG]

12. I drew this for art class, I doubt I’ll enter the other themes unless they align to my assignments 😂

here goes nothing 🌚

[​IMG]

13. In the wake of recent events regarding plagiarism, I will give credit where it is due. Attached here is the image (pumpkin carving) that I decided to base my charcoal drawing off of.

[​IMG]

tyty123, Gokila, iSleepyHead and 5 others like this.
  14. I could have done a spoopy doggo in a spoopy constume but...

The truths of life spook me more than a ferocious shark costume.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Please disregard the spoiler below if you'd like to form your own depiction/self insert of what it means.

The four arms represent Doubt, Envy, Reality, and Loneliness.

Doubt: It was hard to decide a color but a blue, almost grey-ish, tone felt suiting. It's a sadness that drains all hope, assurance, pride, and confidence. It can be right in front of you but it's so blinding, at the same time.

Envy: If you're not careful, envy will blindside you out of nowhere. The bright yet dull orange screams to be heard and praised but no matter how hard it tries, it will never be as bright as it strives to be. Not while sitting in the shadows being envious of what it's not.

Reality: Being bright and fierce, your harsh realities will comfort you before squeezing your throat. Making it hard to breathe. Regardless of how visible it is to you, you'll do everything in your power to not face it.

Loneliness: While not visible to the eye, the bright but cold comfort of isolation waits to caress your head. Promising to solve your problems as long as you accept it and listen. You don't need anyone to feel better. Just 1 more episode..

The mask: We all hide behind one. Afraid to show weakness and instead lie just to pass the day and make meaningless conversation. While your smiles and words might convince yourself, your eyes betray you. And with every breath, every word, it breaks. Slowly revealing what you tried so hard to mask.

15. ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ ᴏɴᴇ : sᴘᴏᴏᴋʏ

“ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ᴏғ ʜᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴇɴ, ᴍʏ ᴇɴᴇᴍʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴜᴇʟᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴʟɪɢʜᴛ, ғʟᴇsʜ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴛᴇᴇᴛʜ
    ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴅᴀʏ ᴏғ ʜᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴇɴ…”

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

16. Your art is always incredibly stunning. I have no words.

Phobia and Ulquiorra like this.
  17. You have no idea how much it means to hear. 💚

Phobia likes this.

18. OMF LOVE IT LOVEEE LOVES

btw nice layer naymes 🌚😂😂😂

Ulquiorra likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.