Drawtober 2021

Discussion in 'Contests' started by Phobia, Sep 30, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plagiarism is not always 100% copy. In this situation it is more then 60%
    I'm sorry, but plagiarism can be less then 100% too and look a little bit different then original. In the comparison I see the big similarities of the pose, theme and color pallette. Don't take this in a wrong way, that's a nice fanart, but the plagiarism is a serious issue in art world. You can get inspired by Neytirix and other peoples art, you can draw similar stuff to the artist, but you shouldn't submit those work in competitions because the concept isn't your's, the character isn't your's. I hope this answer isn't offensive and clears the stuff with plagiarism concept.

2. The official definition of plagiarism is:
    “the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.”

You took the character (without credit as well), the exact pose, the exact weapon, and even copied the way the hair moved as well as the same blood splatter pattern.

Not all plagiarism is blatant tracing, taking the exact idea, pose, details, etc and using them as your own is indeed plagiarism.

3. "Get Vaccinated"

Theme: Death

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Muschi, broski, Tian and 8 others like this.
  4. [​IMG]
    Even after death you are beautiful.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Tian, Diablo, Da-mi and 2 others like this.
  5. Theme 4 - Death

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Affliction, Tian, Diablo and 6 others like this.
  6. For me, death is a new beginning.
    My drawing is inspired from Dia De Los Muertos or The Day Of The Dead.
    It is a Mexican holiday and is celebrated on the 1st and 2nd of November, on this day they celebrate the lives of the deceased with food, drinks, parties and activities the dead enjoyed in life.
    Calaveras during Dia de los Muertos represent those who have passed away, they also paint their faces to look like skulls that represent a deceased loved one.
    Here's my entry for the final theme - Death
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Tian, Diablo, Phobia and 2 others like this.
  7. [​IMG]
    At death's door is the title of the artwork

Affliction, Tian, Diablo and 3 others like this.
  8. This was really fun to do😩💕I got overly excited because I finally had extra time to try something new. Needed a lot of references for this one 😂

Thank you for the fun themes and I hope everyone had fun!

Theme #4 "DEATH"

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] Sythe
    [​IMG] Skelton Hands
    [​IMG] Hair
    [​IMG] Overall Layout 🙊Yes it's a BL, cover ur eyes!

9. Don't sue me Bee-san, Day-san. I physically can't let myself upload any traditional pictures but I wanna continue participating in your beautiful contest ;-; ... So anyway. I wanted to enter my Angel for the Death theme but with some ✨story✨

In life, Ajax was always number one. Always there to help the people in his village and always there for his younger brother. In shorter words, he was number one. In purity, his intentions were clear yet bright. Unfortunately, the siblings were robbed of their lives while still so young. The world hadn't deserved him nor his brother. Leading their mother to lose them to Death. However, in Death, they were reborn...

In Death, Ajax was made into an outcast. Titled "Impure" for his grim appearance and selfish behavior. No longer had he cast a shadow. Rather, he embodied the one his brother now cast. Angered by this, he sought to put an end to the only being who used to put a sparkle in his eye.

Failing to rid of his anger, Ajax had been casted out to the world of living. Cursed to feel nothing but loneliness and forever burdened to look after the troubled souls who will never pass on.

[​IMG]

With an orb made out of condensed celestial magic, Ajax can manipulate his appearance and traverse the Earth with ease.
    Mostly commonly seen traveling in a Murder of crows and hanging around areas where Death recently made its appearance.

[​IMG]

10. 🖤Death Entry🖤
    "Come with me to the end"
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (Might not show as always 🤣🖤)

Phobia and Da-mi like this.
  11. here’s my take on death! gluck to everyone :p most of my references were just searching up “grim reaper sitting down” on google lmao :cool:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Affliction, Diablo, Tian and 6 others like this.
  12. [​IMG]

Death- Comes in various figures, but for the soul who have to fight their own battle to live, are a kind and welcoming figure--as a reminder that they are finally don't have to suffer anymore. It was a painful journey but at least they're happy now. :)

[​IMG]

Affliction, Da-mi, Tian and 5 others like this.
  13. [​IMG]

"Doing what you don't love is the start of death."

14. Theme #4 : Death Submission
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Muschi, Tian, Choochiiiiii and 4 others like this.
  15. Theme #4: Death

Reincarnation after death.

[​IMG]

16. ⚰️ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ [ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ] ⚰️
    apologizing in advance....im not from the med-field so the wires? tubes? are probably plugged/placed wrong. 🥲 this is just my take on the said theme.

thank you for hosting this! i had fun expressing my not-so-creative creativity. 💛🎃 happy halloween!(soon)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. [​IMG]

Death Theme

Kiss of death charcoal drawing

18. Beautiful, as always, bestie ✨

Diablo likes this.
  19. Theme: Death

"Till Death Do Us Part or
    If u will die i will kill you in my arms instead or if u're having an affair "kabet" u will meet death in my arms" 🤣😳🥲

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

"HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE ❤️😘"

P.S. I am so amazed and thrilled by all of those artworks by other participants they are all beautiful and gorgeous 💕☺️👌😍

Franzzine29, Diablo, Bananya and 4 others like this.
  20. [​IMG]

ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ#4: 𝙳𝙴𝙰𝚃𝙷

Grim Reaper is an imaginary character to which is depicted as an spectral entity who is the representation of death, but sometimes he is also called the angel of death associated with negative context. He looks like a skeleton who always carries a scythe all the time, covered in a long black coat with a hood, and his head always looks down. I drew him because when I think of death, I think about how he feels about his very job fetching bad souls, just how many pleads or how many regrets he has heard all over time. Moreover, I think of him as someone who knows a lot of different life stories from each and every soul he encounters. But does anyone know his reactions behind the hood that always covers his face wherever he goes? Does anyone notice his emotions if he was lonely and wretched or was he just devoid of emotions? Or is he another soul with a story we need to uncover so we will understand that he is not entirely the bad one? My point is, even after death we have our stories we were not able to tell, and it will forever be a mystery no one can unveil.

~

Diablo, Bananya, Tian and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.