Dorm Price Adjustments

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd_admin, Nov 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Everyone should kno no one will be on to monitor this anymore so we can pretty much just start a whole lot of hate forums on ata and they won't care,break all ToU's and they won't ban you,lol

2. GIVE PIMD A ONE STAR REVIEW!!!

3. I sent feedback saying "be fair and give everyone a refund not just the people who bought dorms the last 2 weeks" and my response was "you did not qualify for the refund because you didn't buy dorms in the last two weeks." wtf kinda response is this!?

4. Developers: Return the credits exchange rate please  90% drop is waaaaayyy toooooooo ridiculous!!

5. This is a bloody strategic game... And strategy works over period of time, small players die day n night and save to buy dorms, n one fine day your pathetic developers comes with a sucking idea to ruin all players efforts, we are the Pimd playing community and we know the pain it takes to earn cash here.

We are the end users of this app and we deny this change.

WTH are u too ruin our efforts, if u can't run the app? Shut down your servers and run away.

Your application change is not acceptable to end users, do u guys have any moral / engineering ethics left?? Face the wider community ATA dont be coward n hide behind curtains, we pay to run u in profits.

This is a whole volley market, the game is based on money and u have taken all possible measures to suck cash out.

Does the community know? To send a gently car .gif how much real cash u need to pay to ATA if u buy credits at current rates??
    It would suck approx. US $100 from ur cards.

ATA you have proven wrong at all the points, there is nothing wrong in accepting your fault and correct it. We loved the game and ATA until this release.

On a side note, fire your employee who bloody gave this pathetic idea  or ask him / her play Pimd n we farm him / her day n night. 

6. I agree 

If people wanted to be better at this game; they should work hard for it like MOST of us.

7. Well spoken RaJ!

8. PIMD's rating has dropped to  and a half. 

9. I sent ATA and email explaining how I had spent all my money to lc and now was working to bc and essentially lost it all with this update. Their response in short was tough luck.
    Thank you ATA <--sarcasm

10. I lc in one night lol not fair for the bc that worked hard for it

11. So ummmm yeah this refund we were promised! I had a MSG saying I was getting one but still yet to see it!! Explanation would be nice!

12. market price havent changed for more than 15b value tutorsis because the newer update changed dorm price which affected lower stat hire value
    but the crew price is same so market value for more than 15b is more then before
    30kcs- 16b
    40kcs- 22b
    50kcs- 26b
    60kcs-32b
    70kcs-37b
    80kcs-44b
    90kcs-50b
    100kcs-55b
    110kca-61b
    120kcs-67b
    130kcs - 72b
    nn so onnn.....

13. REDUND OUR MONEY

14. When will the actual credit exchange will be finalized? Forum got updated the credit exchange rate?

15. .__.IDC! GRR. MAKE DORMS 100K EACH AND CREW TOO. WE CAN ALL LCBC EASILY.

16. Refund us all!!

17. I upgraded within the last 2 weeks and have gotten no money back it was a big upgrade and i spent all my money

18. Check your ATMs. The money is banked.

19. Hunter the credit exchange rate changing already happened

TTT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.