Dorm of the day?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Rizky, Feb 20, 2020.

?

Do you think it's possible?

1. Yes

10 vote(s)
    90.9%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  1. My mind tells me that it'll be cool to have our dorm as dorm of the day and later every dorm that's chosen each day of the week will be competing to earn the dorm of the week.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  2. That would be a cute way to spice up the game

Hag, Maddi_Matsu and Rizky like this.
  3. Tbh.. this is not a bad idea. Tho I feel that having a dorm of the week would be better.

Maddi_Matsu and Rizky like this.
  4. What would the criteria for this be? 😮 Like just visual? Or would there be themes each week maybe?

Rizky likes this.
  5. Yes I thought so too! :D
    Oh yes I think you're right! I can imagine how dorm of the day could be such a troublesome.
    I haven't thought it further :eek: it'll be amazing to discuss it with you guys. Visual-only is actually fine to me personally as I'd be grateful if my dorm got picked as dorm of the week. I don't know about themes each week though because I believe it'll run out in the end.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  6. I like the idea! I think papi’s suggestion of it being weekly is better, then maybe there could be a dorm of the month, and then one step further and have the ultimate title of dorm of the year?

Would there be a way to enter or would the devs just look at bunch of dorms & pick what they like best?

Rizky likes this.
  7. Oh my God! So much to discuss! :eek: I think it'd be good if the developers pick dorm week by week and then perhaps let the players to vote which one is the best for the dorm of the month(?) what do you think?

8. Voting for dorm of the month sounds good. But I think there should be a way to enter, I mean that’s a lot of forms to look through otherwise.

Rizky likes this.
  9. Oh yeah you're absolutely right!