Dorm Gods Challenge

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by OnlyPimdFans, Aug 15, 2019.

1. We aim to be as fair as possible but all submissions will be judged by screenshots as ofc there are multiple entries accepted per ign.
    This also means alts have the option of submitting as the competition is judged by ign not individual.

(E.g. Sancho has multiple devices and accs - each account could technically submit if he werent already a judge.)

2. If making an amendment to your original submission (adding a bookcase) simply let us know before closing and we can either replace the dorm with your updated submission or we can add it as a second submission. Which ever you'd prefer 😊

3. Well what I'm saying is it's a full dorm set that didn't have a bookcase, I added one in, but since it originally wasn't a technical full set, would it allow me to participate and enter

Seriously likes this.
  4. You do realise that I could use furniture from the store that I do not own and use the eye-icon so that it shows the full dorm screen, thus removing the price tag. I could basically assemble an expensive and cool looking dorm and you would be none the wiser because you're only checking via screenshots.

5. [​IMG]

My current dorm, untouched.

[​IMG]

A dorm of pieces I've put together from the store and could potentially submit because you have no real way to prove that I've not done so.

Just trying to help you guys establish some rules that will make it fair to all your participants. Having them display the dorm when it comes to time to judge finalists will validate this easily.

6. I'm confused, how could screenshots be used as the entries? I thought the rules were that you followed them when you wanted to submit a dorm, and then they would take a screenshot as part of the judging material.

Empress_ likes this.
  7. If only I had more furni for my bird themed room I would enter lol

8. @010010100110000101111001 its meant to be original and we know every hunt furni out there since we own most of them. We will know if a room is being copied. We are looking for creativity and individuality between the rooms. Some that have been created already look fabulous.

9. Follow me nightingale

10. While we like your input we have our preferred method of business and we are very fair in our assessments. A lot of the people have the rooms they sent in. It hasn’t been a problem. You should send in a room. 😃

11. Submission Example:[​IMG]
    If for whatever reason people would like to submit dorms using store furni and create their own screenshots we will accept them 😊

We appreciate not everyone has 999s or often 499s etc

The competition is really about seeing what you put forward. Use your furni. Use your friends. Use the store furni. Be as creative as you can be ❤

[​IMG]

Example: Avatar/Dorm Match

Hopefully that helps. If you have any questions we're always more than happy to answer.

Good luck to all entrants

Victoria likes this.
  12. Do you mean the default furniture set didn’t have a bookcase so just threw one in??

Buwbuw likes this.
  13. No I have a full set from one of the less popular hunts and it didn't have a bookcase, so I added one that I thought fit

Seriously likes this.
  14. Enter my love land in my dorm where you will see things you haven't seen before in your life🙈🙈

15. I don’t think I’d count it because it’s basically still a full pre-made set.

Buwbuw likes this.
  16. im not entering(also im pretty sure i cant bc its almost all neon wave lmao),, but i think mine looks cool so i'm just gonna leave this here lmaoo.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ItsJustAmee and Chulo17 like this.
  17. [​IMG]
    This is a super cool challenge so I figured why not give it a try.

Rose and RoseMilkTea like this.
  18. You have to follow one of the names in op's post and send the screenshot to them on a third party application to be able to enter.

19. Or follow one of us so we can get the SS ourselves thanks