Doodle Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by Phobia, Jan 10, 2024.

1. [​IMG]

What Is This?

This thread is a place for doodles! @Day and I missed seeing creations on forums and wanted to contribute by creating this thread where we can have fun and doodle. <3

How Does It Work?

Day and I created prompts together to get creative with, after we complete each prompt, we’ll post them here!

Am I Allowed To Participate?

Of course! If a prompt gives you any inspiration, feel free to use it and post here.

Prompt 1: Revising a Hunt

Day had an idea to revise a hunt that had potential. We chose the Malice In Wonderland hunt to revise. Additionally, since it was an Alice In Wonderland theme, we were sad it was missing Mad Hatter avatars, so we designed those as well!

Phobia’s Piece
    I chose to revise “The Crimson Queen” avatar as I felt it was lacking for a t100 avatar. I decided to go a different route and reference different iterations of the Red Queen. I overall wanted the silhouette to be bigger. (and ofc I would’ve added blood if I colored it lol).
    For the fem Mad Hatter avatar, I went for a more 70’s vibe with a little Victorian Goth inspiration.

[​IMG]

Day’s Piece
    I did the Caterpillar inspired avi from this hunt. I thought it was a bit off the mark since the vibe I get from that character is more sultry and elusive rather than monster-ish. The outfit was also a bit boring to me and I wanted a pose with more fluidity.

[​IMG]

The masc Mad Hatter I approached with a similar vibe to Phobia, even though we strangely didn’t discuss our ideas. I wanted a dynamic pose that helped capture more personality. (The color blocking is just placement color…I really lazily shaded some of the face but this is far from fully rendered)

[​IMG]

2. Avis I wish were real sigh

3. ITS ALIVE 🥰 YAY DOODLE THREAD
    Very excited to see all the fab doodlin, I will be lurking here *often* 🥳🥳💕

Phobia likes this.
  4. Ooh I’m excited about this thread! Those designs are gorgeous 😍

Phobia likes this.
  5. Bump. I love these doodles!

Phobia likes this.
  6. Do more avi redesigns please! Hungry for more, especially dynamic poses

Phobia, Victoria and Day like this.
  7. I’m barely getting to my doodle of the week :’) I started my courses up this week but I know Phobi is more on top of it rn

Phobia likes this.
  8. how treasures are accumulated thank you

9. pls you are always valid 🫶 the first week of classes gets wild lol

10. Need to fill a sketchbook by the end of the semester for one of my classes, so enjoy this sketchbook dump! (the appropriate ones at least 👀) Did some character design, poses, and portraits of my friends 🖤
    (excuse the discoloration in some parts, my hand was makin shadows while I scanned it lol)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Victoria, Seriously and Day like this.
  11. Funny enough I have to fill a sketchbook too 😂 With studies about figure focused things and whatnot. This is my weekly contribution:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    All drawn from an observational perspective, Graphite on 9x12 Drawing Paper.

12. Wait I see your shadows LMFAO I never noticed till you mentioned it

Phobia likes this.
  13. They were all I saw lmaooo you can even see the faint outline of my phone 😭

14. They're super cool frr

Phobia likes this.
  15. bro im so late to join the recreate an avi prompt but here it is. i drew the male version of malice of wonderland avi :)

my process of how i drew the avi lol
    [​IMG]

im not rly good at rendering in full colour but i tried my best
    [​IMG]

shout out to my rs and bestie XenoCentauri for helping me and giving me feedback about my drawing :) ok thx bye

Victoria, Day, BadLittlePanda and 5 others like this.
  16. Nice work pupu 🥰🥰🥰

17. This goes so harddd I love it! <3 It reminds me of a villain you'd see in Black Butler lol

also you're not late, if inspiration strikes at any time, anyone can join in

18. didn't necessarily do a redraw of a hunt avatar because the one I chose was from the monthly six avatar updates we get.

[​IMG]

This is very obviously Billie Eyelash inspired, and she's one of my favourite artists but I feel like this avatar doesn't really do much justice to her personality? Idk

Anyways here's my sketch for how I think it would look a little better:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I tried not to change much of the original, just tried to give it a bit more personality. I would have liked to have done a proper sketch but I've got art block for several months and this was my attempt at crawling out of my cave to doodle.

Anyways, thank you for the prompt (even though I've been wanting to do this since it was originally posted in january but only now got around to it) 🫡

19. The hairstyle is so cute omg. I love how much more expressive the one you created looks 🥹💕