Don't give out your Account Information

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd_admin, Jan 7, 2011.

1. Re: Don't give out your UDID!

What is a UDID

2. Re: Don't give out your UDID!

What is UDID?

UDID is something you can use to transfer accounts from one idevice to another. All your games/apps on your idevice are linked to the UDID for your device.

How do I find my UDID?

Follow these easy steps to find your UDID:

1. Connect your IPhone/iPod touch/iPad to your computer. 2. In iTunes select your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad from DEVICES list. 3. Select SUMMARY tab. 4. Click on entry labeled SERIAL NUMBER. The entry will change to IDENTIFIER and display your device's UDID. Note: Your UDID is 40 characters long. 5. To copy your device's UDID,open the edit menu and select COPY. 6. PASTE the UDID on the form in the website: http://www.partyinmydorm.com/transfer/Note: You must do the same thing for your new Idevice.

3. Re: Don't give out your UDID!

Coppied from Demon_Bunny  there

4. Re: Don't give out your UDID!

This is a serious matter so dont forget it

5. Re: Don't give out your UDID!

You can help? Thanks 

6. Re: Don't give out your UDID!

I wish I had my laptop back  so I can record my UDIDs in case a device dies

7. Re: Don't give out your UDID!

How can I link acct?

8. Re: Don't give out your UDID!

I lost my phone and I got a new one and I can't get to mt old account and I got a new number to how do I get my old account back?

9. Re: Don't give out your UDID!

Hi

10. Re: Don't give out your UDID!

Bump

11. Re: Don't give out your UDID!

need my account back..kojack187

12. Re: Don't give out your UDID!

Need my old account back

13. Re: Don't give out your UDID!

Hey pimd. Please fix your programming for the recent update. Your game now both sends me notifications for my android account, and also refuses to sign me in or remember it's ME.

14. Re: Don't give out your UDID!

how do you form ?

15. Re: Don't give out your UDID!

How do i find my udid?

16. Re: Don't give out your UDID!

Can someone wall mr n explain the easiest way to keep my pimd account if im switching andriod phones or maybe from an andriod to a iphone.? Ihave sent my account to my facebook .

17. Re: Don't give out your UDID!

I already have so I don't care

18. Re: Don't give out your UDID!

How to get my UDID and where will I find it on the iphone 4s????Cos I think I have to change my phone and I don't wanna lose everything that I have in here. Thank you and your help will be highly appreciated..

19. Re: Don't give out your UDID!

Who likes to sexx

20. Re: Don't give out your UDID!

I don't no wat tht is!