DOES THE ALPHA MALE REALLY EXIST???

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CrimeFightinCactus, May 17, 2022.

1. If you look around enough
    You'll see communities of men calling themselves "Alpha" or working on themselves to become da" Alpha" whatever that means
    And it gets your bro thinking
    Does this so called "ALPHA MALE" truly exist?
    A leader
    A boss
    A wise man
    Men wanna be him
    And WOMEN want him
    HE IS TRULY SOMEONE TO BE ADMIRED...

BUT A COUPLE QUESTION

WHAT THE FUCK IS AN ALPHA??

Does this man truly exist?
    Or is it just a myth?
    Are humans more complex than such labels as "alpha" or can it be simplified to that extent.

Are you alpha? Do you consider yourself alpha?

What EXACTLY IS AN ALPHA MALE?
    LOL WHY DOES IT SOUND SO CRINGE.

Personally I've never met anyone who fit the whole "alpha" male description
    But that's just me.

What about you?
    DOES the ALPHA exist?
    Or nah

2. Yes. Its naturally ingrained into our being just like any animal. To fight for the top spot or just be content with being under someone else

3. I dunno man, I just don't see it that way. I mean I wanna be the best and I really don't work well under others because I like doing as I please but I don't think that makes me alpha. It just makes me stubborn as fuck, get it my boy

4. It does exist i just dont know how to explain it. But i know it when i see it

5. I dunno bro, I really don't, I think the whole concept of it is simplifing. Humans are complex as fuck and we are above animals. Animals must follow their genetic codes. Humans don't. In fact we break a lot of evolutionary rules and rules in general, cause that is what we was meant to be.

6. Check out 16 personalities. Alphas do exist but they are not all the same depending on culture and your personal views. At work I definitely see alpha types (and no they don't call themselves that...if they do they aren't really alpha haha)

7. I know about the sixteen personalities. I find that bullshit like zodiac. Sixteen personalities can be used to learn more about yourself but in the end there's no science behind it bruh