Do you want free stuff?

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Bumble, Apr 3, 2020.

1. This game has been recommended to me by my bestfriend and ever since then, I have been addicted to this game. It lessened my boredom at home (and it kept my grades low but I still manage to pass 🤘😂🤘)

2. it was Nutcracker hunt, i really really really like the doll avi of side story so i told my rs i was thinking of doing flash⚡ in no time, my rs booked me one & i almost missed it cuz i wasnt notice beforehand, but my rs kept spamming me so i get the ntfs & got in game.
    after that, my rs booked a couple cat session & drop for us, we when through a night of not sleeping & trying to keep each other awake to not miss parties😌😌
    it was tired but fun & memorable, & i got the avi i wanted💓

3. The best memory is I have met a bunch of interesting players with interesting personality. I love talking to them and the memory is still going as I'm still making a lot of friends! I can't wait for what's coming next :oops:

Oh and..
    I like making myself as a joke to people so one day there was racism going on in public chat and I just told them I farted and they all changed the subject all of the sudden. I do really love the community here! :p

4. I need bentos or instant avis

5. I was looking to get a 499 or 999 because I haven't had one since I got the game and a guy said he'd give one for free and I'm like heck yeah it's free and he sent me a link and I put it in my browser because he told me to watch it while he sent the 999 and it was him and his friends doing it then blocked me👀

6. It was nice because it was funny