Do Kini clubs exist?

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by __Cece__, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Are there clubs out there that exclusively to PPA?

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  2. Not that I've seen.

3. They need to exist😅😭

4. They do. I've seen at least one before.

Maddi_Matsu and morticia like this.
  5. There was one I’d seen but not sure if it’s still around? Don’t remember what it was called.

6. I saw one advertising in campus but that was awhile ago

-Noob-With-Boobs- and GodTierOni like this.
  7. I saw one but tbh it's a dumb idea. They wouldn't be able to allow anyone bigger than 2-3mcs inside or the party would finish in 10-20 mins. And a session, no matter the size, would end in a few hours

Sirrracha, __Cece__ and GodTierOni like this.
  8. I saw one but it’s really not the best idea

-Noob-With-Boobs- likes this.
  9. 👀 Do you know their name

10. Was a long time ago. I'm p sure their club failed and closed

11. I’ve seen two & I believe one of them is still up & running ✨

12. I saw one like last week. But it doesn’t seem to be around. I’ve only seen like 3-4 in my pimd time

13. They do, but they keep starting up and failing because of the rampant discrimination against pizza bikinis.

14. I was Admin at one and we were running pretty good, but closed when we realized that sooner or later our club funds wouldn’t be enough to keep up, even when we limited the amount of members, had an admin payment, etc.
    It was fun and definitely more chill than admining a cat club, but it’s really hard to keep them running.

Cavalera and GodTierOni like this.
  15. I seen one a while ago but can't find them now. Would be a nice idea but oof if the parties get finished that quickly like in 10 minutes.

16. I’ve seen a few

17. Yes there are a few. Most of stat limits because the obvious. It’s a banner on my wall if anyone is looking to join one.

18. Attack on kini 24/7
    The jazz club has 7 hours of break
    RR . Active
    PIZZA HAVEN. Active once in a while
    Those are the few 🍕 👙 clubs that still exist.

Cavalera likes this.
  19. but whai

20. Someone once told me it's because "Well, you get more drops on long POTD days, like Limo Lux". Good reason, but good luck being on all the time to not miss any party 😂