EVENT Disturbing the Greece 💙🇬🇷

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Give the people want they want we want something like new shards like “fleek ___” and maybe a hunt like “after dark” or
    “Night club sheek” not
    this I understand some culture but it’s been a while since we just get cute avis for cute avis!

2. Yessssss same thoughts ❤❤❤ i love this hunt too, simple yet beautiful 😍💕

3. This event is so broken. So many people aren’t getting timer boxes or regular hunt boxes. And the party payout for story collections is so low. Getting like 5-10 per party

4. It's not broken. Your stats play a huge part in your drops and cash pay-out. And I haven't heard anyone have issues with boxes dropping. But POTD has a smaller chance of dropping them, and it looks like you've been doing POTD in your club. My alt has only gotten maybe 3 boxes doing POTD.

Muschi, Mittens and Sansa like this.
  5. Where's the blue owl for gift? Why is it different in the gift shop?

6. I don't have the blue ceramic owl in gifts either. I cannot gift them and have not seen them at all... WTF

7. It isn't a gift. It's the stat item reward at 110k main story drops. You can also get it by buying it off another player. It's a 5mcs item so it'll cost around 4 to 5 bentos.

8. First time getting 999ec furni over 1.5 years of playing and the supposed carpet with the cat are just flying above the floor -_- Wat iz dis design

9. Thank you. I found that out pretty quickly afterwards. I just couldn't understand why on the news screen when you log in it listed them both as 'new gifts'. Was a but frustrating. But thank you again for your reply.

Muschi likes this.