Dino Fart FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by DinosAreTheOldestCars, Jul 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 💰CLUB FOR SALE💰
    FULL UNLOCKED + DINO BADGE
    4 BENTOS | WALL IF KEEN

Get yourself a club with a name that grabs peoples attention. Ive had so many people tell me about how they checked out the club purely on the name resulting in alot of them staying.

🦕 Every single normal party is unlocked so no need to worry about unlocking stuff to do potd

🦕 It has a great party history with only 3 failed partys, 2 of them being hard partys so was kinda expected

🦕 The dino badge was purchased so that the club badge can match the club name

*NO extra admin spots were purchased, that's still on the basic standard amounts*

For whoever is interested i will send you a invite to the club where if you want you can check partys to see im not lying or whatever checks you want to do.
    When your happy with what you see you will gift me the 4 bentos where i will then make you pres. I wont accept the bentos till i have given you pres position.

PRICE IS FIRM

💰CLUB FOR SALE💰
    FULL UNLOCKED + DINO BADGE
    4 BENTOS | WALL IF KEEN

RoseMilkTea likes this.
  2. Edit but cant edit: only 2 partys have failed not 3. I thort the noob 1 last night failed coz didnt see a notification for it winning but club history says it did win

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.