Different

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by TheAndi, Jan 15, 2012.

1. I just meant Alexander's good at Cato. My favourite character is, of course, Katniss 

2. I like the Primrose in the book, but I don't really like the look of the Primrose in the movie :3

3. I love Cato. End of story.  And he's mine. 

4. Lolololol. Go tell that to the muttation wolves  jk jk

5. ***** STOP EATING MY HUSBAND. 

6. bump!!!!!! 

7. omgomgomgomg just read it all love all your stories but dam you auto correct  also hmmmm i was wondering what happened to scot buut onw i heard from him in story i know he is still alive 

8. Jayden
    Liam

9. For you, Kira, Tiffy, Maggie, Emmzo, Party, Mia, Lucky, Ella and Qin! 



"J-Jayden?" my head started spinning, and I gripping the wooden frame for support. I peeked at the soaking man and saw that he was staring at me with a mix of fascination and amusement.

"H-Hey Tash," he stuttered a bit, his teeth chattering wildly, "M-Mind if I-I come in-n?"

My mind snapped from whatever delusional fantasy I was in this time and ushered him inside, taking my robe off and wrapping around him, ceasing his shivering a teensy bit.

"T-Thanks," he wrapped the robe tighter, and I watched as he took of his shoes and laid them on the porch.

The doorlock clicked slightly, silencing the rain into a minimum null, and we stood there silently.

"Look Natash-" he started but he was cut of by the sound of light footsteps padding down the stairs.

"Natasha, who's there?" Desiree emerged from behind the curve of the winding stairs, and her eyes widened from the sight of a wet teenager shivering in the middle of her house.

"Oh!" her hands flew to her mouth in a graceful flurry, and she hurried down the last few steps and extended her arm, "You must be Liam. Natasha has told me heaps about you,"

Crap crap crap crap. Did she just say Liam?

Jayden gave a hard stare, and I could only stare at him back in utter shock. In the corner of my eye, I saw Desiree's smile waver, and her hand quivered as she glanced back and forth between us.

Say something, idiot. my mind yelled at me, and I broke my stare, turning to Desiree, I said in my calmest voice possible, "Actually. This is Jayden."

"Her boyfriend," Jayden added.

Desiree's mouth formed an O when she realized what she had done, "Right! Her boyfriend! I completely forgot about you! Natasha told me about you too!"

That was a complete lie. As far as we were concerned, I hadn't breathed Jayden's name even once in this household.

"Yeah. I'm sure she did," Jayden shot me a quick, meaningful glance, "Uh...can I speak to you for a minute? In private?" his eyes shot to Desiree and she jumped back, getting the message.

"I-I'll get us some water," she said, scampering away, leaving Jayden and I alone in the foyer.

Three seconds of silence echoed between us before I broke it.

"Jayden. What are you doing here?"

He looked at me through the shiny black hair, "I came to visit you today. And I realized you weren't home, I um, kinda forced it out of Scott," I cut him off right there.

"FORCED IT OUT OF SCOTT?" I practically yelled. Hey, I had no freaking' idea what Jayden was capable of.

"Don't worry, t'was nothing. Anyway, I walked to your house so I ran over here," he finished.

"Why?"

He took a peek of me before replying, "I told you I'd protect you. And I keep my promises,"

Then he kissed me.



Short!

10. HOLY BUTTOCKS!!!
    Jayden needs something inserted into his butt! (a tire iron) lol what what in the butt xD

11. Lol Kira. 

By the way, dang. So many mistakes. Sorry!

12. Aw it's good but short.

13. Has anyone seen that video xDD and you made mistakes that IMPOSHIBLE!!!

14. JAYDEN IS SExAY
    BUMMMP!!

15. bump!!!! 