Different

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by TheAndi, Jan 15, 2012.

1. 

Like I said, I'd never really had any experiences with boys, so I was a nervous wreck walking with Jayden.

We had both agreed to ditch Tiara and headed to the food court.

As if I wasn't embarrassed enough, my stomach grumbled-not to softly either. I turned a beet red, and glanced at Jayden to see if he heard.

He did.

"Woah. We gotta get to the food court fast!" he said, a little twinkle in his eyes.

I slapped him playfully, laughing. He dodged it, laughing too.

We had reached the food court, and it was jammed with people. We found a seat at the back, and Jayden shrugged off his jacket, which revealed a V-neck shirt. Quite sexy.

"You stay here, I'll buy us some food." he said, placing his jacket on the table.

"Oh!" I reached for my wallet but he shook his head.

"I got it covered." he smirked.

I opened but my mouth to protest but he gave a "Oh no you don't!" and walked away quickly. I settled for a smile instead.

I took out my phone and was shocked to find five new messages. I wasn't exactly the go-to sociable person. I wasn't shocked to find that they were all concerning one thing.

Hey everyone! Look who got some one-on-one time with a boy in the restroom! Natasha, you bad girl. (; xoxo, Tiara

Nice one Ti! Gosh, and the guy was hot! You're sooo not! ~Frankie

I bet he's gay, Tash! Better watch out! *Miranda

So we're chilling and we decided to send you a text! Still in the restroom doing who-knows-what? (; Freak. -Tiara, Frankie and Miranda

The last one stung the hardest.

What the fudge Natasha? Locking yourself in the bathroom with a boy. Tsk. Tsk. Momma ain't gunna be proud to hear about this. Wait, she's gone. xoxo, Tiara.

I wiped my eyes quickly, making sure no one saw. Is that what everyone thinks now? Now that Tiara sent that mass text?

"Natasha?" I looked up. Oh no...I hadn't even thought of him once for the entire afternoon!

"L-Liam! H-Hi!" I stammered.

"Hey Natasha! So you're with Tiara and her friends?" he slid into the booth where Jayden was supposed to stay; looking puzzled at the leather jacket at first, but he shrugged it off.

"Uh, actually-"

"Nahh. How has your shopping trip been going so far?" he interupped me, a cute smile on his face.

I didn't want to disappoint him, with that adorable smile, but I had to.

I opened my mouth to tell him when...I heard someone say....

"Am who might you be?"



2. Omg! Update!!!! Pleasee!!!

3. Bump!! 

4. 

5. Bump! ( this story will be featured on FFN )