Different

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by TheAndi, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Bump!! -hands Batman more cookies- For updating. If you update again I give you more cookies. 

2. bump!!!! 

3. Blackmail! Nuuuu! -looks around suspiciously- gives Aslan a red velvet cupcake. Update soon. 

4. YAAAAAAAAY!! 

5. Update!!!!!

6. Yes Andi these words about that fat ho bich tiara would defile your ears forever

7. Kira:  YOU DONT SAY. 

8. You typed.  I am such a troll. Haha.

9. 

Tears. Tears of joy, or tears of sadness. Personally, I hate crying. Remember my first day of school, when I cried because of Tiara? Like I said, it makes me look pathetic and defenseless.

Now here I was, in the middle of an abandoned alley, holding a knife to my throat, and crying.

"Natasha?"

The voice was coming from the entrance of the alley, deep and muffled so I couldn't recognize it.

****. Quick thinking, Tasha. Going to an abandon alley by yourself is practically a hand-crafted invitation to the "bad people". If you know what I mean.

"W-Who are you?" My eyes widened, the knife still in place.

Great. It was right about now when I would be screaming to the movie screen, "What are you doing, *****?! Get outta there!"

But I couldn't move. I was frozen.

I know in books people say they couldn't move and I would think to myself, "If that was me, I would be able to move." and yeah, I could move.

Except the fact that I have cramps from all the squatting.

"Tasha?" the voice call again, closer this time.

I finally got my mind back into reality. Snapping out of it, I jerked back, lowering the knife. I felt that my throat had a line, possibly of blood, from where the knife had been.

The person finally made to me, and the light shone in his face.

Liam.



10.  Bump!!

11. 
    Bummmmmmp!!!!!