Different

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by TheAndi, Jan 15, 2012.

1. You haz cookies?? Y u no gimme?

I haz cupcakes. 

2. Bump man Andi so many words I would say but so many censors!

3. -gives Andi 2 choc chip cookies- There you go. BUMP!!! 

4. Aawwwwwww sAd update

5. Awe bump):

6. Kira: is it something bad? 

Aslan: YAY! -gives a vanilla and chocolate cupcake- Nice doing business with you. 

7.  bump!

8.  CUPCAKE!! -starts eating cupcake- Enjoy the cookies! And UPDATE!! Byeeeeeee -skips off eating cupcake-

9. Dear Aslan, I loved the cookies, make more? Thanks! Batman.

10. DUMDUMDUMDUMDUMDUMDUMDUMDUMDUMDUMDUMDUMDUM



Scars.

I once saw a guy with scars all over his arms, some healed, some fresh. I couldn't stop staring.

Freshman year. Frances J'oviente. Foriegn exchange student. He got ridiculed because of his accent, and bullied because of his clothes.

He killed himself. July 30. The thing was, I was the last person to talk to him. He was on his way home, and little did I know, he was on his way to hanging himself.

I wish I could say that I was nice, that I made his last few moments meaningful, but that wouldn't be fair. I was walking the other direction when he bumped me. Hard.

"What where you're going." I hissed. I had had a bad day, the usual Tiara, failed test, not enough money for lunch, the sort of cr*ppy day everyone has.

He murmured a quick sorry under his breath and started walking again.

I don't know what stopped me, but I turn and just stared at him, his back slowly disappearing. Now I think, should I had apologized, or even caught up with him and walked him home?

It's too late now.



I held the small pocket knife I bought at the thrift shop at my wrist. Tears were already streaming down my face. I took a deep breath. Just once.

The pocket knife wouldn't even fit my wrist, it was too small. Well, I would want to be walking around carrying a butchers knife.

With that thought, I gave a short laugh. That was nice. A last laugh for my last few moments.

The knife was dug deeper, and it cut through a tiny layer of skin. Blood didn't show yet, though. It was starting too. The beads of red slowly trailed down my skin. I felt pain, but it was minimal. Everything was minimal for my now.

I proceeded to another part, and I cut myself there. My life just sucks so bad. My parents are dead, yes I thought of the word, and I have no friends? Why live?

I brought the knife to my neck, ready to just end it. Tears were coming faster now, saltier.

"Natasha?"



Who is the person? Is it someone from the past? An old aquantance? An enemy? Or a new character entirely?

11. Bump!!!!!

12. Bummmmmp!!! 